User Tag List

Page 170 of 197 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

When you spend the evening before writing out your errands and things to pick up........and then you misplace the frigging list.....rggggg!
    Just call me Wolfie

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    When you spend the evening before writing out your errands and things to pick up........and then you misplace the frigging list.....rggggg!
    oh you mean Tuesday? yeah @wolfwoman I do that at least once every week! ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...when you spend thousands on new windows and 3 were the wrong size or type and they broke the 4th one and they still install them!!! (Bright side this Mamma bear complained to the manager...he came to the house to share in my disgust and got a little discount for my trouble. Now to see if he holds up his promise to fix them...)
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    ...when you spend thousands on new windows and 3 were the wrong size or type and they broke the 4th one and they still install them!!! (Bright side this Mamma bear complained to the manager...he came to the house to share in my disgust and got a little discount for my trouble. Now to see if he holds up his promise to fix them...)
    What company did you use?
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    What company did you use?
    Ironically Brock Doors and Windows....customer rated one of the best.....but still better than Home Depot who gave me a quote then took it back and added $2000 because he claims he forgot instillation. The windows I do have that are right are really good though.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    Ironically Brock Doors and Windows....customer rated one of the best.....but still better than Home Depot who gave me a quote then took it back and added $2000 because he claims he forgot instillation. The windows I do have that are right are really good though.
    I wonder if the $2,000 was the commission that Home Depot earns for contracting out the work? All of the stores do that. I was told you get a better price when you deal with the company directly but you don't get the extra guarantee that you would with a big store (can't win). I hope it all works out for you. I may need to replace my windows and am very nervous as everyone seems to have a horror story about their installation. Thanks for giving the company name.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    I wonder if the $2,000 was the commission that Home Depot earns for contracting out the work? All of the stores do that. I was told you get a better price when you deal with the company directly but you don't get the extra guarantee that you would with a big store (can't win). I hope it all works out for you. I may need to replace my windows and am very nervous as everyone seems to have a horror story about their installation. Thanks for giving the company name.
    Thanks I will let you know how it turns out....I have to wait now for a few more weeks as they have to make the windows again. I would stay away from Consumers choice...the sales man was bashing everyone...it's one thing to prop up your product based on the research you have done into the competition but another to bash into everyone else when you know nothing of their products. And also realize it take almost 2 month from when you order the windows till they are ready to go....I ordered in September and didn't get them till December. Thank goodness it was the one day it was warm out.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

When you are told that a buddy's wife is dropping off stuff, so you do a quick clean over the house and actually put on pants.........and no one shows up!!!!!!!
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    When you are told that a buddy's wife is dropping off stuff, so you do a quick clean over the house and actually put on pants.........and no one shows up!!!!!!!
    uuhhh! i hate when you cant depend on people. also when someone just "drops by" to visit.....NO...PISS OFF, should have called first....lol

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

doesn't it just grind your gears
    doesn't it make you sad
    when two 'stars' are gone in the same week
    George Michael and now Carrie Fisher (played Princess Leia)
    rest in peace
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Debbie Reynolds followed her daughter Carrie Fisher to the afterlife the day after Carrie died. Sad but true.
    Someone online has a GoFundMe account to help protect Betty White from 2016. Not sure how Betty benefits from the plan or what she thinks of that person's nerve.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

you get into a show (Merlin) and made it to season 4 then Crave Tv looses the rights to broadcast it and your stuck!!! (Thank goodness for my cousin who helped me stream it for free but can't link my laptop to my chromecast....ahhh!)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

The whole point of ordering online is so I don't have to leave the house and fight the crowd. I ordered a toy that is supposed to be sealed in a blister pack from walmart.ca. A blister pack is a molded plastic container and sealed on all sides. The only way to open it is to cut one side off. I received my package today. I was so upset to find that the bottom seal has been cut off completely and an attempt to seal the opening with a piece of scotch tape. I had to get dress and drive to Walmart in the freezing cold. Then I encountered a long line up at customer service. I complained about my disappointment in my order. I returned my item and then was given a 1-800 number to call. I called and explained my situation. I was offered a $5 evoucher to be used on my next online order. I don't think I will use it because I will not spend $50 just to save $5.

Shame on you Walmart for selling a used item and charging me full price as if it's new.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Fri, Jan 6th, 2017 at 03:15 PM.
    JadeAngel, Koolaid and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Aw that's aweful! I have been done with Walmart since a friend of mine retired. It's gone so downhill as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    The whole point of ordering online is so I don't have to leave the house and fight the crowd. I ordered a toy that is supposed to be sealed in a blister pack from walmart.ca. A blister pack is a molded plastic container and sealed on all sides. The only way to open it is to cut one side off. I received my package today. I was so upset to find that the bottom seal has been cut off completely and an attempt to seal the opening with a piece of scotch tape. I had to get dress and drive to Walmart in the freezing cold. Then I encountered a long line up at customer service. I complained about my disappointment in my order. I returned my item and then was given a 1-800 number to call. I called and explained my situation. I was offered a $5 evoucher to be used on my next online order. I don't think I will use it because I will not spend $50 just to save $5.

Shame on you Walmart for selling a used item and charging me full price as if it's new.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

when you have to 'sign up' to print coupons.... and they make you have some ridiculous password with 'one capital letter' and 'one number' etc etc...

it's a freaking coupon!!! why the hell do I need the account to be super secure?! Do people actually hack into accounts to print coupons? lol
    ROMEO, JadeAngel, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Page 170 of 197 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast

Thread Information