User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: FPC Liberte Yogurt sent for FPC for Liberte Organic Milk (Sobeys Urban Fresh)

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    Called the closest Urban Fresh (15 mins away) this morning and talked to the manager!
    He said, "Of course we accept the free product coupon" and asked if I was declined at their store before.
    I wasn't, but I told him about what I've heard from people and Liberte.
    He said it was no problem and to come down really soon, as they were "taking them off the shelves in a couple of days" because they were no longer going to be selling it. They are replacing Liberté Organic milk with Natrel Organic milk. I suppose that's why replacements were sent out? To those who don't have an Urban Fresh and for those who's store(s) have already taken them off the shelves.

I got him to put aside 7 1L cartons for me (I had 7 FPCs, thanks to friends and family) and went in tonight to pick them up. No problem redeeming!
    Each carton retails for about $3.50! Anyways, there were only a couple 1% and the rest were skim, which is fine. Free is free. Plus I got the yogurt replacement coupon I went to the Mt. Pleasent location.
    Darn...are they removing it from all Urban Fresh locations? Any idea of the exact date as I wanted to trade for these.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I'm SO confused! What do they mean by this? Is Sobeys Urban Fresh NOT accepting the coupons or do they mean people who did not live in the GTA were unable to use them?
    Hi,

Sobeys does not carry the liberte organic milk in some areas so they provided the yogurt one instead. The milk coupon wasn't recalled there just isn't anywhere to redeem it (at least where I live). If anyone has a Sobeys that carries the product , I have two of the milk coupons.

Thanks!

Snip.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Darn...are they removing it from all Urban Fresh locations? Any idea of the exact date as I wanted to trade for these.
    I didn't ask about all locations, but I'm sure it applies to all of them! Best to call the one you're planning on going to!
    He said to come in as soon as possible and that if there were any left I could redeem my coupons for them. That's why I had them put some aside for me..

The lady behind me was was wondering if the milk was good, since I was "buying" so many.. lol
    I told her I had no idea! Then gave her a FPC and a carton of milk so she could try for herself.
    lotus likes this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks Janetta...I'll call around and see what they say.

BTW, anyone have these FPCs up for trade, pls PM me! Would have to be a quick trade
    Last edited by salady; Fri, Jun 8th, 2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I have three FPC for Liberte Organic Milk (Sobeys Urban Fresh) if anyone wants to trade. I am in Toronto.
    Last edited by Sneha2008; Fri, Jun 8th, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I have a FPC for the liberte greek yogurt---- if anyone wants to trade for a food or drink product, or a breakfast pin ( from cereal box) Please message me

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    I didn't ask about all locations, but I'm sure it applies to all of them! Best to call the one you're planning on going to!
    He said to come in as soon as possible and that if there were any left I could redeem my coupons for them. That's why I had them put some aside for me..

The lady behind me was was wondering if the milk was good, since I was "buying" so many.. lol
    I told her I had no idea! Then gave her a FPC and a carton of milk so she could try for herself.
    My husband went to the one at Bathurst and Bloor and was told that they had been pulled from the shelves and they were no longer selling them. Again, I don`t know if this applies to all locations ...

Join me at
    Swagbucks, earn free
    Amazon gift cards and never pay for DVDs or books again!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Guess what magically appeared on the shelf at Queen's Quay yesterday? Liberte organic milk. Conveniently after the coupon expired
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information