User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

yep, I've mailed and called, and they assured me I'm gonna get one well ... where is it?
    I've written official complaint.... <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Learn to use Swagbucks - easy - HERE
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Redplum sucked this round! Most was junk advertising!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Hmmm. I got the Edmonton Journal delivered today... I subscribe to the National Post! At least I got an insert. I think I'll only be using the oranges coupon but at least it came!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ypperin View Post
    Not just you Tina.... every time there are coupons expected in the paper, I mysteriously don't get one!!! The Times in Maple Ridge got an ear full in person today..... that is six weeks in a row (3 coupon flyers) that I have had to acquire elsewhere It's really freaking irritating!!
    are you getting the other expected flyers in your paper. It could be your paper boy (girl, man,woman) is 'saving' the coupon flyers for someone, or worse, keeping them for themself, completely oblivious that they can't legally do that.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    are you getting the other expected flyers in your paper. It could be your paper boy (girl, man,woman) is 'saving' the coupon flyers for someone, or worse, keeping them for themself, completely oblivious that they can't legally do that.
    yep.. all of the other flyers are in- but not the coupon ones.. she admitted to giving them to one person, and I've contacted the paper about it.. who knows what's gonna happen, but I don't expect anything to happen soon.. It takes time to get the wheel of good habits going sometimes. In the meantime, I'm just hoping to get one or two Cascade coupons from a fellow SC
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Learn to use Swagbucks - easy - HERE
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I was dissapointed in this edition of red plum.. not really anything i can use... not even trojan... dont like em.. lets just say, ''plastic bag'' hopefully you get the reference LOL

ErinMommy
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

The RedPLum insert was not in the Vancouver Sun or The Province today, it was in the National Post....kept searching through all the SUns and non of them had anything in them!! I actually asked one lady if she took the inserts out LOL!! She looked at me like I was nuts...then I peaked at them all and sure enough there it was. I had to go to like four different places to get enough to stack! Yikes!!!

But I got them all in the end....yahooo!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I managed to find 4 red plums in the recycle bin this weekend. So next weekend when LD has their cascade on sale I'll stack then!
    Coupon savings for 2011: 593.62

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ErinMommy View Post
    The RedPLum insert was not in the Vancouver Sun or The Province today, it was in the National Post....kept searching through all the SUns and non of them had anything in them!! I actually asked one lady if she took the inserts out LOL!! She looked at me like I was nuts...then I peaked at them all and sure enough there it was. I had to go to like four different places to get enough to stack! Yikes!!!

But I got them all in the end....yahooo!
    It was in the sunday province in SDM in Pitt Meadows
    "I can't brain today, I have the dumb"

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

This Redplum was not in the newspapers at McDonald's this morning and in none of the 5 different stores I checked in downtown Vancouver. But about an hour ago, my coupon radar started beeping, so I went down to my building's recycling bins and sure enough I found ONE copy. Not much in it, though.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinaros View Post
    ........ In the meantime, I'm just hoping to get one or two Cascade coupons from a fellow SC
    <INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
    pm'd you

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post
    Red Plum February 5, 2011

oh the beautiful coupon for fresh orange...

I realy like this one
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Feb 12 Smartsource

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Smartsource March 5, 2011 issue

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Forgive me for living under a rock lol

But where do we find these smartsource coupon books!?!?!?!?!
    Join Swagbucks! I've got over $285 in Gift Cards to Amazon + Starbucks just by searching! Click here to get started!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information