User Tag List

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Expired on: Wed, Dec 12th, 2012
    I've done a couple trains like this before, I hope I've worked out all the kinks so there is a good outcome for everyone!

This train isn't a typical train.. I hope everyone enjoys it and has good luck with it!

Everyone must create and send me a trade list. Please only include insert coupons, printable or regular tearpad coupons. NO rare/hv/facebook offers, etc. The reason I say that is if you have a wish list of all hv/rare it's almost impossible for me to fulfill your wishes. Please also make your trade lists starting with the brand. Example: Huggies wipes, Activia yogurt, etc. This makes it easier when I put it in a list later on.

*NEWLY ADDED*
    HIGH VALUE POT - Everyone is to send me one call in coupon or FPC (not both, one per person) expiring Dec 31 or later. You are to send two coupons for the high value pot! If you are unsure what is acceptable please message me regarding this prior to sending your envelope.

I will make a master wish list full of everyones individual wish lists. Everyone is required to send as many coupons as they have but must send a minimum of 30 coupons. The more everyone contributes the better the train will go and the more success everyone will have. Coupons should not expire before Dec 31 (if you choose to send them thats your choice!) but if I get the coupons and they expire within one week they will automatically be recycled. Also, you must sent one item from the high value pot.

Once I put the master wish list up you will have one week to send your envelopes. I will be posting all the information HERE on this page!! It makes it a whole lot easier to keep up with everything.

How will the High Value Pot be divided up?
    Everyone will receive atleast one coupon from there five item wish list.
    I will keep five as a boarding pass for my time with this train.
    The other five will be divided up to two riders: 3 the most generous & 2 to who gets the least back (someone always seems to get the short end of the stick!)
    Depending on rider numbers this may change!

BOARDING PASS
    - 3 "P" stamps to send your envelope home! Any extras will be sent home to you. Also, everyone must send me a printed copy of there wish lists.. it helps keep everything in order!

So to sum up:
    1. Make a trade list of every coupon your willing to part with
    2. Send me that list
    3. I post the list on this thread
    4. You pick out the coupons you want from each rider and PM that info to me
    5. I send you coupons from your trade list which other members want
    6. You send the coupons, a printed wish list, and a call in/FPC to me
    7. You wait for your envelope
    8. Give the ratings once you get your envelope back!

Any questions please ask!

Disclaimer: Once I send the envelopes home I am not responsible for lost mail!
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

reserved

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Thread Information