• 1 Post By DianneS

Thread: Mods please delete thread

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    post deleted
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by nightlite; Sat, Jun 23rd, 2012 at 10:54 PM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

it won't affect your resale value
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

People have very personal tastes when it comes to colour. While I think the neighbour should be able to paint his side of the fences any colour he wants, I would be pretty ticked off that his colour had sprayed through to my side or on the top of my fence. He should have painted or stained with a brush, not a sprayer. Sounds like he made a real mess.
    Darth Penguin likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    People have very personal tastes when it comes to colour. While I think the neighbour should be able to paint his side of the fences any colour he wants, I would be pretty ticked off that his colour had sprayed through to my side or on the top of my fence. He should have painted or stained with a brush, not a sprayer. Sounds like he made a real mess.
    ITA. The neighbour painted his part of the fence and unless you have local bye-laws or a HOA rules, then you have very little comeback on what happened.

I'm sad that your side of the fence and your plants have been ruined as have his other fence-sharing neighbours. BTW, how did you get a picture of your neighbour's green fence??

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    ITA. The neighbour painted his part of the fence and unless you have local bye-laws or a HOA rules, then you have very little comeback on what happened.

I'm sad that your side of the fence and your plants have been ruined as have his other fence-sharing neighbours. BTW, how did you get a picture of your neighbour's green fence??
    That's not their fence. That's a google image I searched for a comparison. Though our property overlooks theirs so I could easily take a photo of the entire yard.

Thank you to everyone who replied. I am going to go delete my original post now as I have had some time to cool down and realize my reaction to vent online probably isn't the best if I want to deal with them more respectfully in real life. To me 2 wrongs don't make a right and this isn't the best way to handle this. I was just frustrated and needed to get it out somewhere objective.

Thread Information