User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By coupon girl

Thread: ottawa is a great city

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well i had to brag to someone -went to visit ottawa for 4 days for our vacation this year have never been -got some great tips from scers on here
    hubby and were at albert suite hotels on albert street-awesome roomy hotel -very nice front desk people-i had a problem and complained nicely of course-they gave me free parking
    -we bought bus tickets to explore the city -lovely bus driver gave us an all day pass for free-she heard us talking about how nice ottawa was-so in turn i had 4 tickets left the last night and inturn gave them to a nice lady with 2 small children -she thanked me over and over
    awesome war museum-civilization museum-hiked along the rideau canel and walked up -in this heat an awfull amount of stairs near parliment about 150-when you are not 20 any more that is an achievement
    saw parliment,bywood market-walked everywhere downtown
    saw the changing of the guards too-3 fun days of visitng ottawa-of course very hot days too
    just wanted to tell everyone in ottawa -nice city
    at at a pub in bywood market-oh and if you ever want great scones -go to witches scones on albert street-yummy-i would rate them a 10/10
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    kazm-l likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Love the RAOK story with your bus tickets! Never knew OT bus drivers could give free passes-bonus news.
    Museum of Civilization is a must-see place. Wish I had allowed more time to explore the outdoor environment and the waterway but had spent about 2.5h inside and just managed to see most of the museum. Byward Market pub-something I have to do when I go to Ottawa the next time as I failed to realize how close it was to Rideau Centre when I started my walk on day 2!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Glad you enjoyed my wonderful city--there are a lot of free things to do and see and lots of reasonable price things to see

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

So happy to hear you had a good time in our city! Very sweet of the driver to give you a pass All I've been hearing lately is how bad some of the drivers (apparently) are.

Thread Information