User Tag List

Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

peppered with questions over few days from same person, arranges for pickup, no show...argh.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Hoping to pick up a rocker glider tomorrow. Apparently pet free, smoke free...we will see...I CAN SMELL PEEPS!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I will admit I will not post free items. Once we get that low I just donate to charity for this very reason, the no shows, the hassle even the negotiating I see go on for a FREE ITEM. Yes I said negotiating I have seen so many people who are not happy just getting the item the free but want more. Not personal experience but have seen a small fishing boat posted for free, will you throw in paddles and some life jackets (with sizes listed), computer desk for free, do you have a chair to go with it as the desk is useless without a chair, or again delivery ad is clearly marked must be picked up do not own a truck, could you arrange for someone to deliver it to me hubby says we won't pick up as he isn't doing any heavy lifting. I am sorry I know I sound so bad but it is fact, I mean you are giving an item you probably paid good money for away and people still are not happy. That is why I will not post free items, if we get to that point a local charity will get the item as to be honest I do not feel it is worth my time, give it to someone in need.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Woman was smoking on porch when I arrived. 😝 She didn't smoke in the house but I did call her on it and make her uncomfortable. The chair was wood (with cushions) I even smelled it it front of her. Fortunately for her it was what I was looking for and still made the purchase.
    Last edited by Granger; Thu, Sep 3rd, 2015 at 05:02 PM.
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    Woman was smoking on porch when I arrived. �� She didn't smoke in the house but I did call her on it and make her uncomfortable. The chair was wood (with cushions) I even smelled it it front of her. Fortunately for her it was what I was looking for and still made the purchase.
    LOL! You gave it the old sniff test...too funny.

I don't have a problem with smoke or pets unless its really bad! But what I really dislike is people that advertise as such and then Frebreeze the hell out of the item. Ugh! It doesn't work that good...
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I will admit I will not post free items. Once we get that low I just donate to charity for this very reason, the no shows, the hassle even the negotiating I see go on for a FREE ITEM. Yes I said negotiating I have seen so many people who are not happy just getting the item the free but want more. Not personal experience but have seen a small fishing boat posted for free, will you throw in paddles and some life jackets (with sizes listed), computer desk for free, do you have a chair to go with it as the desk is useless without a chair, or again delivery ad is clearly marked must be picked up do not own a truck, could you arrange for someone to deliver it to me hubby says we won't pick up as he isn't doing any heavy lifting. I am sorry I know I sound so bad but it is fact, I mean you are giving an item you probably paid good money for away and people still are not happy. That is why I will not post free items, if we get to that point a local charity will get the item as to be honest I do not feel it is worth my time, give it to someone in need.
    You are not the bad one here. People are ridiculous, bite the hand that feeds you. Greedy, greedy, greedy
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have had both positive and negative experiences with Jiji. I am both a buyer and seller as well. I seem to luck out with my buyers, as what I have posted for stuff, it is usually what I get. I do offer decent deals, however. I realize what I am selling is not brand new, so I don't ask ridiculous prices.

What picks me, however, is when someone has priced their stuff sky high and THEY KNOW IT! I mean I have seen that too many times and when you go to deal with them, it is insulting to them!?!?
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Why do people feel the need to tell you what they originally paid for something especially when it has been used and in some cases is broken and needs repair. Let's face it anything being sold was originally purchased by someone and does it really matter what you paid for it as long as you and the buyer are both happy at the end of the day? Also why are you offering to show receipts for something purchased 5+ years ago, it is over 5 years ago and you admit you have been using it for 5+ years I think at this point the original value no longer matters.
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Tue, Sep 8th, 2015 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Hitting the wrong letter can completely change a sentence

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i don't understand some of these posters... i'm sorry your iphone isn't in "great condition" when the screen is shattered into 100 pieces and looks like it has been hit with a hammer
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I don't post free things either, just give them away. I got rid of some kitchen gadgets recently after purchasing a Breville All in One and a pressure cooker. The Breville replaced my hand blender, small chopper, cheese grater. The pressure cooker replaced two of my crockpots. I posted on Kijiji, then put links to the ads on Facebook. Most of the things got sold to friends, which worked out great.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I swear you are the worlds best sales person for that pressure cooker Zonny! I've heard so much positive about it.
    Can you message me the model...its almost time to start my birthday/christmas wish list.

Something I would probably never pull the pin and buy myself, but would be excited to get one as a gift I think it's because I have trouble being overly frivolous and almost consider something like that a fun toy.
    Zonny, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I swear you are the worlds best sales person for that pressure cooker Zonny! I've heard so much positive about it.
    Can you message me the model...its almost time to start my birthday/christmas wish list.

Something I would probably never pull the pin and buy myself, but would be excited to get one as a gift I think it's because I have trouble being overly frivolous and almost consider something like that a fun toy.
    This is the one I have. Instant Pot Duo, 6 quart.

http://www.amazon.ca/Instant-Pot-IP-...p-duo60+7-in-1
    vw_girl, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

replies that say "is the item still available" or "is this still up for grabs"....could be for anything and likely spam.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

GRRRRR!!! Won 2 auctions last night and one messaged me asking if I could pick it up tonight, I responded asking if coming after work around 5:50 would be ok. And no response. Messaged again this afternoon and still no response, only know cross streets so not sure I will bother going out of my way for it.

But then ANOTHER bid I placed won and I posted on the auction that I was PMing her, sent a PM and nothing back from her. Look today and she has deleted the auction. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
    toronto166, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Asked to pick up a purchase this wkd. Her family is going on vacation. Seller lives 45 min from site location. I am not chasing after this purchase if you don't live in the group town and aren't available. You can work for this $80 hun or you will lose the sale.
    Last edited by Granger; Thu, Sep 10th, 2015 at 08:22 PM.
    toronto166, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    -Hermione Granger

Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information