User Tag List

Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This woman made me an offer on my item. I responded within an hour and said sure and offered to meet her in a spot and time that was convenient for her. I emailed her twice to tell her so. Never heard from her again. Why make an offer if you have no interest? You waste your own time too
    Ciel, macw1960, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Some good points pepek... I still love my bidding wars even though I do run into some idiots. I did the swap meet this sunday and i didnt make any more on any items than i would have posting in the comfort of my own home. Never again, too early plus freezing!
    Ciel, macw1960 and dededi like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

The people who just expect delivery. First they try to low ball you on price offer $2 for an item posted for $20 which is brand new in the box and worth about $100 and then just expect you to deliver. To make it even better they get rude when you say you cannot about how if your not willing to deliver you shouldn't be on the site or you are wasting people's time. Delivery is not automatic it is an added bonus.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

nobody is following thru they ask about an item ,or say they are interested but again they don't follow thru -very annoying

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This one's an ebay annoyance.

The person's listing has the "make offer" button. So I make an offer, and they come back with their counter offer they call "final offer, and lowest possible price"

It's literally $1 below their list price. Why do you have the "make offer" button and make people wait 2 days for a reply if the lowest you'll go is $1 less?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Someone just wanted me to drive an hour to deliver a $10 item

People can be unreal
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Dec 12th, 2015 at 11:43 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if I already said this in this thread but hate is a strong word to use so not liking the people on Kijiji might be more appropriate. Now in regards to selling on there what I am concerned with now and it has been this way for a few years now is that it is impossible to sell anything and make decent money off it. I did luck out and sell a tv I got that had one stuck pixel and got most of my money back that I spent on it but other than that no sales have been made by me whatsoever. Heck I can't even get people interested in store credit/gift cards. :S I definitely am hoping that the economy gets much better so I can sell off my stuff easier.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLzzz View Post
    I don't know if I already said this in this thread but hate is a strong word to use so not liking the people on Kijiji might be more appropriate.
    Don't be the PC word police. I hate when people do that.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Person cannot seem to understand that I need to know the size. I've asked 3 times and every response they don't get that I need to whether it fits or not
    macw1960 and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I never use the word moron but I'm using it here. What part of "I can't meet you "right now" is so hard to understand.

I cant believe there are two stupid people in one day. I think trolls are wasting people's time on kijiji now too
    Last edited by torontogal12; Tue, Dec 15th, 2015 at 06:07 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I love the ones where the title of the ad posted says
    "Plastic shelving unit for sale"

and I get an inquiry asking
    "What's the shelving made of?"

"um plastic."
    you nitwit

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

A third dumbo. There is no way there's these many stupid people at once. It has to be trolls pretending to be stupid, trying to frustrate and waste people's time.

I've compared Toronto craigslist to other cities since 2004 and Toronto has a remarkably higher number of trolls in the rants section than other cities. I think in Toronto, they've migrated to Kijiji sales now. I guess I gotta stick to selling small items on eBay, but the lines at the post office this time of year are not worth it. Big items, who knows.

Any Kijiji alternatives that don't have trolls?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Tue, Dec 15th, 2015 at 11:20 PM.
    Momof3girlies and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This guy is freaking me out. After a week of trying to find a time to meet, I finally told him "sorry this isn't gonna work out." Now he keeps asking for my cellphone number, where I live, where I go to school. WTH, no way!!! When I ignore him, he keeps spamming me. Watch out for crazies this time of year. I'm checking with Kijiji if they can permanently block him.
    Momof3girlies, macw1960 and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This guy is freaking me out. After a week of trying to find a time to meet, I finally told him "sorry this isn't gonna work out." Now he keeps asking for my cellphone number, where I live, where I go to school. WTH, no way!!! When I ignore him, he keeps spamming me. Watch out for crazies this time of year. I'm checking with Kijiji if they can permanently block him.
    You can block him yourself. Just add his address to your emails block sender list.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i inquired about a baby swing if it has a plug in option, the seller replied then when i try to set up a meeting time time he or she did not reply. i kept waiting then searched kijiji later and found the seller reposted the swing for double the original asking price - greedy people.
    sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.

Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread Information