User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sunny3

Thread: What I found

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was a coincidence I ended up at most of these places and it was almost all rushed stops so I'm just mentionning what I saw, what was missing, coupons (don't get too excited), and coupons on products. No, if I even bought any, i bought one or two and there were some left.

FRIDAY July 20
    Sobey's Fanshawe park- fair amount of 2.99 always but no slender (pink package) ones. I was looking for the pink ones and I saw yellow and green ones but I can't speak for any others.

Clark Walmart-
    Villaggio buns- I didn't find a single pack of whole wheat ones anywhere. The Villaggio sausage buns (6pk) have a coupon for 1$ off schneider's Grillem's
    Ziplock with the 4$ coupons- i didn't find a single box of bags with them on it but there were 2 left of the rectangle containers way far back on the bottom shelf and other sized containers also had these coupons on them (see no frills clark below).

Clark No Frills
    Ziplock- Large and medium ziplocks on for 1.97$ and had 4$ in coupons on the box- they were near the ice cream in a maybe square display on it's own, not along a wall. There were several left but more of the large bags.
    Lots of Diana BBQ sauce even the chicken and rib one
    1 regular coolwhip and maybe 3 fat free ones left so if you want the cool whip, hope they restocked or it's probably all gone
    Lots of chicken thighs and legs that are on sale.
    Lots of the 88 cent broccoli and it was nice too.

Food basics Deveron and Commisioners
    Fibre Plus still as the Share your breakfast but it's not on sale (3+ or over 4 i forget the price)
    The sale on mini wheats (2.99) included the centres one
    Purex- seriously, if you're looking for a specific scent of fabric softener or soap, go elsewhere. There were very few choices and none in the aisle so it's all at the end near the cash maybe 2nd aisle. I got the last bottle of "HE" that i could see so if you're looking for HE- good luck if you go there but yes, the sale included HE but not the naturals one.
    *I noticed 50 cent coupons for wheat thins (any)- there were 2 booklets

Saturday July 21
    No Frills Southdale
    Ziplock with 4$ coupons- didn't see any (pardon, 1 opened box that i left) unless there's a stash somewhere else in the store besides where they're normally kept in the aisle- also 1.97 there.
    No regular thin stayfree pads- not much of any stayfree- just 2 kinds and there's a note about not ordering it so keep an eye on that in case they end up clearing all stayfree out at some point.
    Lots of Barilla pasta for 0.97$ (farfalle and other types) on the end of an aisle toward dairy section (good time to use coupon)
    Lots of PC blue menu no salt tetra pk chicken and beef broth 1.88$ each

Walmart
    *Noteworthy- this store is normally low on stuff on shelves everywhere. I think a fairy came by because I swear I've never seen this walmart ever this well stocked. I didn't go in every department nor aisle since i wasn't there long but it was very noticeable almost everywhere i went except for female hygene department- i saw young men stocking elsewhere so, smirk, i guess i understand.
    Always radiant pantiliners- one type has 7$ in coupons in the box, one has 5$ (didn't buy any, can't tell you what they are but they had 'em)
    Lots of free t shirt cereal including many types kids like) but they're over 4$ a box
    Mini wheats little bites- 2.97$ i think, still has the share your breakfast promotion on them
    No good n' natural bars (figures)
    Whelch's grape juice- it was 2 something- maybe 2.97
    Hamburger helper- none had the free hamburger promotion
    Tacos- still have the coke promotion (both hard and soft tacos, unsure if it's kits- forgot to look) but they're over 4$ so good to keep in mind for a price match if you drink that sort of thing. Life made delicious mentions the offer still but i swear i saw those months ago so i hope the expiry date is good- LMD doesn't mention the expiry date.
    Fanta- 2$ off next purchase promotion and they're on for 3 something

That's all I noticed in my quick trips. Hope this helps you save time if you're looking for these.
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics, Guess, No Frills, Walmart
    hcao and Suzieq1974 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the update. If anyone is looking for Nestea with the free 12 pack coupons I found some at NoFrills this AM..Went back in the PM and they were gone. It was only the Nestea zero of all the 2.88 price cases that had the coupons...but when I went back for more with my free coupons there was Nestea Cool available (not on sale) with the coupons inside. I have been searching all over for this so I was feeling lucky to find it

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

UPDATE
    this morning, noticed at another store that a 2.50$ off sticker on so good is the advertisement for the "coupons off" on their website so i may be wrong with the peelie on so good at walmart but they look a little different but i didn't read the first one.

Food basics commissioners and deveron also has the free coke soft taco dinner kits but not on sale and no price match and i think it was over 4$.

Thread Information