User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: FREE Stayfree @ WM with coupon

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieMakeup View Post
    None left at mine in carleton place!! someone cleared them out!! same with the nestea! there was none left...
    Are you sure they cleared them out - I didn't even see a spot for where they would be - only the big packages.
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Went to WM today,they had price but no stayfree.Went to ask if they have more for later.They said they will not have more,because it is rollback of they items they had on the shelves,not sale.And asked about Dove,they do not even know when they will have it in the store.
    Last edited by newtosave; Fri, Jul 27th, 2012 at 08:11 PM.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

It almost makes me wish I still got my period
    Luisa_101, coley3, kk008 and 7 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Went to NF to price match,could get two.Husband got none,cashier said price of the item lower then coupon.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

my walmart checked their inventory with the stun gun (lol) and they deleted their order....so maybe no WM's are getting them, need to pm somewhere but the sizing being (18 pkg) may make it difficult!
    ssbean likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I was @ WM in CP today and spoke to the manager, they didn't get any in, they aren't getting any in, they deleted the order on purpose. As for the nestea ice tea, I was there they have some but not with the FPC coupon on them!

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieMakeup View Post
    None left at mine in carleton place!! someone cleared them out!! same with the nestea! there was none left...
    Wannawin likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    my walmart checked their inventory with the stun gun (lol) and they deleted their order....so maybe no WM's are getting them, need to pm somewhere but the sizing being (18 pkg) may make it difficult!
    Isnt that silly??? they are gonna get that $2 back from J&J anyways so why cancel their orders and make things difficult for the customers. If i am going into WM to grab some Stayfree i will pick up some fruit, veg plus some milk and yogrut and if WM does not have Stayfree i will PM soemwhere else and get other grocery at the sametime. How can they not visualise the bigger picture

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

According to me, Glad they give rain checks! That's awesome. I told my DH about this deal and he was like, "Really? How many can you get at one time? Like, if you print off the coupons then you and me can both stand in line with those things. I'm not proud!"

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Went to two walmarts yesterday and there were not even a single item on the shelf in the format that is on special.
    Looking at the posts on this thread....this seems to be more or less the trend..

Thanks jasperandchar for sharing the information

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

In the last few month, I have not seen any stayfree (smaller size) in Walmart, only the large pack. If it is on roll back, it should be new inventory.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Has anyone considering making a complaint to head office? This is ridiculous - if an item is advertised in the flyer they shouldn't be allowed to just decide to not bring an order in because there are coupons for it!
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles160 View Post
    Has anyone considering making a complaint to head office? This is ridiculous - if an item is advertised in the flyer they shouldn't be allowed to just decide to not bring an order in because there are coupons for it!
    In my experience when you call Head Office they just pretend they are listening to you and then tell you they will get the store manager of your particular store to give you a call. Head Office for WM doesn't really do anything at all except be the messenger/answering machine.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I went to walmart yesterday morning and nothing there. Lady arranging stuff said, they didn't got the supply yet and lot of laddies from morning came and ask just for that itom. Yhen she suggest to get rain check. And I got one so its ok now.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnybarkerr View Post
    According to me, Glad they give rain checks! That's awesome. I told my DH about this deal and he was like, "Really? How many can you get at one time? Like, if you print off the coupons then you and me can both stand in line with those things. I'm not proud!"
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Picked up nine today with the J&J coupon with a price match at NF.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information