User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moroccan Oil

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wondering, if anyone uses Moroccan oil for their hair? I heard many great things about it and i'm thinking about giving it a try, but the price is kind of steep.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I love it! Wish it wasn't so expensive but a little goes a long way. I have long curly hair past above my butt and a big bottle of oil lasts me all year. It is a good investment though as if I used another brand say of curling gel it may cost me $5-10 a month worth of product. If you do the math it's probably less product used and more money saved for me.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

putting the kettle on.. sweetproserpina's Avatar
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

How do you use the oil for your hair? I have a little bottle that I use on my face sometimes... I have long curly hair as well. Would I just put a little on my fingertips and scrunch the ends?
    I love free books! Earn points at Swagbucks and get great Amazon GCs or Paypal $$.
    RLF: Goldfish!!, Butter, Astro Yogurt, Triscuit Thincrisps...

lmj
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Avon is introducing 'Moroccan argan hair oil' in their campaign 19. $9.99 for 60 ml. Contact a Rep near you.

"To apply, start on the ends of hair in the back and work your way forward, avoiding the roots and crown. If you want a smooth look, gently pat your hands over hair last, after applying most of the product to hair ends. You don’t want too much on the top layer of your hair. Start with less and add more if needed." (http://www.ca.avon.com/PRSuite/home_...?LANG_CD=en_CA)
    Last edited by lmj; Tue, Aug 7th, 2012 at 05:51 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all
    There are many benefit of Moroccan oil.Moroccan oil combines the many benefits of grape seed, almond oil, avocado and olive oil together for a soothing massage. These days, Moroccan oil has increased in demand since individuals who have had the opportunity to use it have enjoyed its highly efficient nature. It has several cosmetic applications with high amounts of vitamin E, which is an important anti-oxidant.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Argan everything :} I began using the Moroccan Oil series two years ago when my stylist recommened it to me. It leaves my hair silky and shiny without weighing it down which is great because I have very fine hair. I then started using New Roots pure Argan oil I bought at my local health food store. I put it on my face at night and stretch marks after I get out of the shower and my skin is still moist. and now lol I have gone way over board with Argan and bought Argan Softgels! The edible version of Argan promotes beautiful hair and skin from within and has health benefits too! I def recommend Moroccan Oil.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Moroccan Oil! its one of the best things I have ever used on my hair, its actually a serum with moroccan oil in it so a dime size amount on my hair length after my shower makes it pretty smooth. The big bottle has lasted me for almost 2 years and my hair is waist length, bleached and fine.

I really don't like Avon hair products...at all, and I'm a rep!

Don't skimp and get the good stuff! :D

Evita Salon
    7655 Decarie Blvd, Montreal, Quebec H4P 2H2
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Moroccan Oil is very nutritious for the hair! It comes highly recommended for people with dry and frizzy hair, and the reason that its so expensive is because is because its sold with almost no impurities (essentially like organic products). It's really worth the price, our customers swear by it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, this is definitely something to try out! Such great finds in these threads, thank you!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you buy the real deal, it can have many amazing benefits on your hair such as repairing and preventing damage. I really like Pro Naturals Argan Oil, it is 100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil, so yes, it costs a bit more but doesn't contain fillers like so many others do. It leaves my hair super silky and shiny but doesn't wight it down which is important to me as I have fine hair.

Check out this neat short video on how to make certain you are buying the real thing
    http://www.pro-naturals.com/news/arg...oid-fakes.html

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have fine wavy hair and use Moroccan Oil to tame frizz and bring out the curls. I hate the way gels and other curly/wavy hair products make my hair feel sticky and crunchy! I can't afford the high-end oil brands but I've been using Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil, its around $6-7. This oil is so lightweight, yet nourishing and works like magic!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haven't tried it but I use Adigir oil which is similar... I've also tried using Josie Maran's argan oil and that was pretty good too.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh... my hair is very dry & frizzy.... going to check out this moroccan oil. Where can I find them?? Does it have to be health store??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tami_girl View Post
    Oh... my hair is very dry & frizzy.... going to check out this moroccan oil. Where can I find them?? Does it have to be health store??
    Moroccan oil is a high end brand; doubt they sell it at health store. You need to order it online or get it at a salon. On their site it should say which salons have it (just google it)...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tami_girl View Post
    Have a look at the link Sam0909 mentioned above or just Google Pro Naturals and you should be able to find the website. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information