User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Langford Walmart yesterday to get a rain check on an item in the flyer. I was told they aren't allowed to do rain checks. It is that stores policy to go against the fine print in the flyer and not issue rain checks. I asked for the name of the manager that is saying this and she said all of them have said no rain checks. I then spoke to a manager and still never got my rain check.

I will also complain about the employee that was rude to me when I price matched an item. She snatched the flyer out of my hand and angrily filled out a form for the price match. The uptown Walmart doesn't fill out forms for a price match holding up the whole line and making you feel bad for doing something that is advertised in there flyer and they have commercials about. They have had problems with their employees price matching for their friends.

I don't like the Langford Walmart and I try not to shop there. I have had problems trying to get rain checks at the Uptown one also but it usually gets fixed when I talk to a manager. They also tried to not give me a rain check on a flyer item. Generally they are way better than the Langford one though.

When I get time I will be looking into how to complain to head office.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well that's crummy I noticed the Langford store completing a form for price match items...guess it was about six months ago I first noticed. I asked the clerk and she said that the manager has them doing it. I'm with you...never had it happen at Uptown. I've not had a problem in Langford with pleasant-ness of staff although last time the person mangled up the bill and it took customer service a bit to unravel the mess.

Hope you get a satisfactory response from H/O.

Thread Information