User Tag List

Page 108 of 193 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hatta Girl.....enjoy, and take your time in soaking it all in taking pictures e.g. Yoga / meditation / goofy poses. Beats just standing like a log in a picture

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    You should have gone to Sedona instead or even Tuscon.
    I am up and on my way to Sedona in the morning. 8 hr self guide atv tour through the canyon. ]

Leaving,
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

These people:

"OMG you haven't done XXXX?? How do you LIVE??? Your life is a hollow shell until you do XXX"

X can stand for anything. Just losers who try to make themselves feel good by making other people feel like they are missing out on something. If you really think people should try something you could say “Hey I really think you’d like XXXX.”

How about, everyone likes different things and you shouldn't try to shame people if they don't want to do the same things as you?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^yep, we're living in a world where everyone feels they have to do and experience what everyone else does. Facebook posts aren't always reality. Real friends should inspire and let you be yourself.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have to bring my own kleenexes to work. They are not provided by the office. I have really bad allergies and need them often. Someone keeps taking mine when I am not at my desk. They took the last tissue and left me the empty box!!!

I have no drawers so I can't hide the box. Meanwhile my nose is clogged all day because I have no tissues

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coming home without a bus pass coming back and realized that my dad point out my bus pass is on my back of my neck hanging Rant over, now all is well
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I have to bring my own kleenexes to work. They are not provided by the office. I have really bad allergies and need them often. Someone keeps taking mine when I am not at my desk. They took the last tissue and left me the empty box!!!

I have no drawers so I can't hide the box. Meanwhile my nose is clogged all day because I have no tissues
    time to replace it with a roll of toilet paper? people may be less likely to take that or put a mouse trap ontop of it when your not at your desk... maybe the message will get across
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

keep getting message recently that the forum is considered unsafe by webmastersforum

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

My new laptop has only 2 USB ports and I need at least 4..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Like being on Facebook, wearing the same shoes / boots / carry the same bag as everyone else? I hear ya sister

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    ^yep, we're living in a world where everyone feels they have to do and experience what everyone else does. Facebook posts aren't always reality. Real friends should inspire and let you be yourself.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

awake.....when I should be asleep.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Woken up early to give my roomate a jump start on my first day back to work after vacation. And he was super y about it because he was stressed out about being late for work. On the bright side I've given myself enough time now to get to work On time as we are faced with power outages for the third day after a wicked Storm this weekend
    Last edited by vw_girl; Mon, Aug 31st, 2015 at 09:35 AM.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

complete first world problem.. new oven was delivered today (yay!!) but it smells slightly when you turn it on so there's a nice stinky smell of new oven in the air (completely normal for a new oven though) to hopefully counteract it i currently have orange peels on a cookie sheet on a low setting to help with the smell.. now my house smells of oranges...and now i also have to paint the back wall and put up a stainless steel backing.. though thankfully i don't have to buy new pots
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

things I want on Kijiji are too far away to be worthwhile.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Drunk people yelling outside walking down the street waking me up at 3:00 am.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Males who open the car window to shout at you. Whether it's a derogatory comment or a compliment, with the lack of a muffler on your car, the wind, the engine, etc., it all sounds like "Bragh argh raggggueh". Pointless.

Page 108 of 193 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast

Thread Information