User Tag List

Page 158 of 193 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh is scheduled for an elective surgery tomorrow, it has been delayed twice. I know he'll be fine, but it still worries me. He'll be off work to heal up properly, but he'll be unable to help with our children for about a week. They are little and our twins won't understand why he can't pick them up and play. We have a long week ahead of us.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Dh is scheduled for an elective surgery tomorrow, it has been delayed twice. I know he'll be fine, but it still worries me. He'll be off work to heal up properly, but he'll be unable to help with our children for about a week. They are little and our twins won't understand why he can't pick them up and play. We have a long week ahead of us.
    That's awful about the two delays. The healthcare team needs to realize your DH does not get another time off session-this is it or he's risking health if he goes back to work without recovery.
    Newfiescreech and Angela273 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    That's awful about the two delays. The healthcare team needs to realize your DH does not get another time off session-this is it or he's risking health if he goes back to work without recovery.
    He took 2wks of "holidays" scheduled specifically for this surgery to try to make sure he has sufficient time to heal before returning to work. It'll be a long day tomorrow because his surgery is in Regina, 2.5hrs each way.
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

My Survivors benefit is delayed because my marriage certificate isn't Canadian and even though I double checked when I applied, I was told it wouldn't be a problem. So now I have to send another copy so the SB can be approved..
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    My Survivors benefit is delayed because my marriage certificate isn't Canadian and even though I double checked when I applied, I was told it wouldn't be a problem. So now I have to send another copy so the SB can be approved..
    Oh that really sucks. I hope it gets resolved soon.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am having such a damn difficult time finding a good cupcake recipe. I have to make cupcakes this weekend for a charity event and every one that I've tried so far has some sort of WRONG with it. Too dense, no flavor, too greasy, too dry, on and on and on. How hard is it to find one with good texture, moist, tender and good taste?! Apparently, it's VERY hard. Bah. I'll just make the carrot cake ones like I originally planned and be done with it.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I am having such a damn difficult time finding a good cupcake recipe. I have to make cupcakes this weekend for a charity event and every one that I've tried so far has some sort of WRONG with it. Too dense, no flavor, too greasy, too dry, on and on and on. How hard is it to find one with good texture, moist, tender and good taste?! Apparently, it's VERY hard. Bah. I'll just make the carrot cake ones like I originally planned and be done with it.

is there a specific type of cupcake your trying to make? i always do the hersheys chocolate cake recipie (it uses milk and hot water) as cupcakes and they turn out great (with a mint butter cream icing delish! though hubby prefers the PB icing) https://www.hersheys.com/kitchens/en...late-cake.html
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

No, not chocolate. I have a great chocolate cake recipe but I made that last year. I'm just looking for a white or yellow recipe that comes out like cakes from the bakery. But thanks anyway
    Newfiescreech, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

No, not chocolate. I have a great chocolate cake recipe but I made that last year. I'm just looking for a white or yellow recipe that comes out like cakes from the bakery. But thanks anyway
    how about lemon cranberry muffins?
    light moist flavorful and easy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

on my flight there was too much leg space in my business class seat. I couldn't barely reach the touch screen tv. Life is tough!
    Newfiescreech, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i will not feed the trolls.. i will not feed the trolls.. i will not feed the trolls
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and wolfwoman like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Knob Creek, Fighting Cock or Bulleit? Tough choices. This is the problem.

Jays, did you have any success with finding a recipe? HG's idea sounds yummy.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and GoJays like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It definitely does sound good, but I'm going to stick to the carrot cupcakes. I've got all the ingredients ready to go and I don't have any more time to experiment with recipes. They're due for tomorrow.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It definitely does sound good, but I'm going to stick to the carrot cupcakes. I've got all the ingredients ready to go and I don't have any more time to experiment with recipes. They're due for tomorrow.
    For another day I really like this recipe. http://www.glorioustreats.com/2011/0...es-recipe.html and yes, I have tried it.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Styner View Post
    on my flight there was too much leg space in my business class seat. I couldn't barely reach the touch screen tv. Life is tough!
    Bahahahaha!!
    Newfiescreech and Angela273 like this.

Page 158 of 193 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Thread Information