User Tag List

Page 83 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Late last week I discovered that the winter coat I have does not fit any more. Somehow my hips got wider! The good sales on winter jackets have all passed. Hoping for a good black Friday sale now. Thankfully the weather is a bit warmer and I can wear my light winter.
    ROMEO, Ciel, BC Gal and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Late last week I discovered that the winter coat I have does not fit any more. Somehow my hips got wider! The good sales on winter jackets have all passed. Hoping for a good black Friday sale now. Thankfully the weather is a bit warmer and I can wear my light winter.
    I was just at Old Navy and all their winter coats were 30% off.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wher are all the flyer posters hiding?
    ROMEO, Ciel and BC Gal like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I was just at Old Navy and all their winter coats were 30% off.
    Thanks but I've had bad luck with Old Navy coats in the past couple of years.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It seems the Black Friday flyers are in the community paper bundles today.
    Kind of intrigued at Target's $39.99 special buy bed in a bag. I want a comforter but am picky about colours/patterns (I like brights and watercolour type effects but not solids or drab tones or most floral patterns) and can do without the shams and decorative pillow. That's about the only thing-no mention of any Jamie Oliver food product sales in the flyer.
    Noticed Hudson's Bay flyer for tomorrow is showing a set of Jamie Oliver's cookware for $199.99 ($400) savings. Why is that set selling at such a low price? There's a bonus wok pan that goes with it but the handles do look heavy.
    ROMEO, BC Gal and torontogal12 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to take meat out of the freezer for dinner tonight. Solid block of pork tenderloin sitting out now... hoping it thaws enough in the next hour that I can stuff it into a pan... dinner will be late tonight dear children.
    ROMEO, Ciel, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

its funny how nothing changes in 10 years, let alone 20
    could be a good thing? or bad.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

someone on ebay bid on my item, then two days later decides they want to cancel their bid. They email me saying "oh cancelling my bid." No reason. They don't go through proper channels. Just expect me to go delete it

Um... No.

WTF I don't want to educate you when you should read it yourself. Sent them the ebay link to "it's a binding contract, blah blah."

If you want to fight, go to eBay and argue your case.

Time wasters have been bumped up to the thing I hate most in the world.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Nov 27th, 2014 at 10:23 PM.
    ROMEO, Ciel, GoJays and 4 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That Jamie Oliver set (or one similar to it) goes on sale for that price often. It's their loss leader.

Sometimes it's Lagostina, sometimes it's Gordon Ramsay. All of them are $600-$700ish full price. I have the Gordon Ramsay
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Noticed Hudson's Bay flyer for tomorrow is showing a set of Jamie Oliver's cookware for $199.99 ($400) savings. Why is that set selling at such a low price? There's a bonus wok pan that goes with it but the handles do look heavy.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    someone on ebay bid on my item, then two days later decides they want to cancel their bid. They email me saying "oh cancelling my bid." No reason. They don't go through proper channels. Just expect me to go delete it

Um... No.

WTF I don't want to educate you when you should read it yourself. Sent them the ebay link to "it's a binding contract, blah blah."

If you want to fight, go to eBay and argue your case.

Time wasters have been bumped up to the thing I hate most in the world.
    people like that while just hurting their own reputation, are still a pain in the backside for wasting your time.

im still waiting on an item I purchased a month ago. They listed their shipping time as I business day. Super POED right now!
    ROMEO, BC Gal and torontogal12 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Well the auction just closed.

Bidder was the only bidder. Didn't officially retract their bid. Didn't respond to two emails I sent them. (One asking why. The other telling them that the seller can't cancel their bid, just eBay). We'll see if they pay. I doubt they will. So I'll leave negative feedback and probably get negative in retaliation.

Do you still have to pay ebay's 10% off someone refuses to pay?
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    people like that while just hurting their own reputation, are still a pain in the backside for wasting your time.

im still waiting on an item I purchased a month ago. They listed their shipping time as I business day. Super POED right now!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wait until you can open a case for unpaid item and than wait again if the buyer don't pay you get your fees back and they got hit with unpaid item 3 of those and their account is blocked... And if they leave negative feedback for you eBay will retract it since you didn't do anything wrong

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    GoJays, torontogal12 and wolfwoman like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by puska View Post
    Wait until you can open a case for unpaid item and than wait again if the buyer don't pay you get your fees back and they got hit with unpaid item 3 of those and their account is blocked... And if they leave negative feedback for you eBay will retract it since you didn't do anything wrong

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Thanks so much @puska!
    The lady's address just appeared. She lives about 15 mins drive from me and could've bought it from me on Kijiji (I listed it there for cheaper). I wonder if she was having buyer's remorse. It was pretty obvious from my profile the city that I live in.

I sent her an invoice, we'll see what happens. What great sellers experiences I'm having on ebay (worst site for selling, ever)
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Nov 28th, 2014 at 07:39 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got sent home from work early so that someone else could start early, even though I didn't want to go home.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Went to get a new travel mug...when did cups with handles become unpopular?
    GoJays and wolfwoman like this.

Page 83 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread Information