User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Starbucks just posted on their FB page that their kcup 12 packs are $9.95 for a limited time.They didn't say where so I assume they meant in their own stores and not grocery or online. Comes to 0.82 per cup. Better than walmart's current price of $15.99 for a box of 16 which comes to about $1. This is good on all the flavours

Note: if you like Blonde Roast, this is however, more expensive than the grocery store, considering there is a $2 coupon that is only good on blonde roast
    This thread is currently associated with: Starbucks, Walmart
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thanks. Do you know what the price for the Blonde Roast is in the grocery stores?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ladybug: At grocery stores it costs either $11.99 or $10.99. Don't think I've seen it go on sale either.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Thank you for posting. I usually buy the large box of starbucks at costco but they only carry the dark roast Verona. I'd be interested to try some of the other flavors.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Ladybug: At grocery stores it costs either $11.99 or $10.99. Don't think I've seen it go on sale either.

Thread Information