User Tag List

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

The Brantford Fabricland is closing, not sure when the last day is but right now everying is 50 to 75% off, buy one drapery panel get one free, buy one ribbon get 2 free etc. If you're crafty there's some great deals!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Are the patterns on sale at set prices or at a % off? I had hoped to have gone to the store yesterday but there was no time. Thanks for indicating some of the closing sale deals!

I am sorry that the staff will lose jobs and that residents/commuters won't have a Fabricland in the city. Upper James store in Hamilton has some good things but for Burda tissue paper grids, one has to trek to the Ottawa St. store to find them.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Oh I'm not sure about the patterns, if I go today I'll let you know, I'm debating on do I need or want fabric

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I made a trip out to the store in Woodstock the other day and was VERY impressed with how big the store was and how much selection they had. I just wish that their prices were better....Fabricland is very expensive. The Lens Mill Store in Cambridge was also very impressive.....I need to find some good deals on fabric so I can use some of those $1 patterns I bought at the closing sale....

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The current Fabricland flyer features dress and casual apparel fabrics on sale until Easter. But it might depend if one's regular Fabricland store was part of the Ontario flyer or not--some stores do not participate in the sale and may have other offers.
    http://fabricland.ca/

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Fabricland's store locator page has been revamped, so cannot tell if a new store in Brantford is happening when? Heard from reliable source that store will be in same plaza but different unit. Can locals confirm?

Thread Information