User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Frizz-Ease products?

Trading Score
    168 (100%)

Thanks for all of the replies. I found the John Frita coupon the other day so I'm excited to try it! Here is a link to it...

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/334653-...13-a-canada-2/
    Rena13 likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i LOVE it. I got all those little john freida samples from the club and i loved them all. The one i liked the best was the '3 day straight' so i went out and bought it. i don't have curly hair actually but i love the smell and it gets my hair straight and gorgeous! I use it in place of flat iron because a lot of times i am fed up with it taking so long to straighten my hair,lol.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its great! But I find my hair feels a bit greasy after using them! My hair is wavy and thick, and I straighten A LOT!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its ok - it does feel greasy. I also like L'Oreal products

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never used Frizz-Ease myself but friends of mine who have really tight curly hair all complained that it was greasy. Me I prefer what my hairdresser recommended, Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan oil leave in treatment after shampoo and before heat styling. Not greasy, very easy to apply and it works as a heat protectant. My hair is short so only 4-5 drops smoothed in my palms and applied mainly to the ends and only halfway up the length. Definitely no frizz, no split ends, no flyaways, no static, very shiny and manageable hair.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've used it. I find it makes my hair feel and sometimes look greasy. However, I do have very fine, blonde hair. It seems to work well for others though. Especially those with thicker hair.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I actually think they are pretty over-priced. You can find comparable products for much less. Their hair serum, by example, is basically just pure silicone which you can get from Herbal Essences for like 1/3 of the price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the feedback Going to grab some tomorrow for my always unruly hair

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My daughter has below shoulder length hair that is naturally thick & wavy. She loves the John Frieda products. She's gone through several brands trying to find something that works for her hair. This is one of those brands. She also had the Herbal Essence BzzCampaign & loved those as well.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Frizz products and coupon came as part of the fall package some of us received

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I often get free samples of Frizz Ease products, but I give them to my female workers......being a guy with super short, straight hair I never get frizz

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I tried the shampoo/conditioner samples and they were drying. I really disliked them. I think they were supposed to be specifically moisturizing.

The styling products are pretty much all silicone based, so my fine hair has never done well with frizz ease products at all.

It really depends on your hair type and the actual condition of your hair.
    Lyssia510 likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information