User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: (UPDATED) Post flyers early on SmartCanucks & get free gift cards

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

& thank you couponlady for taking this program on!!
    flyingdutch and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickypoodles View Post
    a certain store i know will pm ANY flyer from across Canada...
    Really? Then you would love Montreal's Mourelatos flyer. This week, bananas .39lb, 10lb potatoes .99, grapes .99lb, 12 corn 1.99

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's the way to do it! And @couponlady what losers who steal all your work.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    I say to blatantly slap it across actual products so they would have to make a mess if they want to get rid of it

~~Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk~~
    tjthemanto and flyingdutch like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie View Post
    Nice! I don't get my flyers early, but I'm so excited to be able to see them here early! Please someone post the Atlantic Sobeys one if they get it early!
    Usually the Sobeys and also Freshco ( owned by Sobeys ) flyer's are up by Wed night ( midnight ) on their website , as their flyer now starts on Thu.

This is for ON , not sure about Atlantic provinces.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    A website that starts with Re and ends in s actually hired a person to just sit on SC and steal all the flyers and post it in their new flyers section. Couponlady spends sleepless hours working on posting the flyers and they all get stolen within minutes by official employees of that website. If anyone doesn't believe me please ask couponlady yourself in private. Given how big the website is and the fact that it's owned by a multi-million dollar company, I find this behaviour unacceptable.

They've also gone to the point of contacting a couple of big companies and using their power to try getting me sued. I won't get into details because if I do you'll be shocked that big multimillion dollar companies can stoop that low.
    That multi million dollar company who owns it is bankrupt ( they have 2 billion dollar debt ) and their stock is at 6-7 cents ..lol . They are going to almost wipe out their existing shareholders and also give pennies to the dollar to their debt holders .

No wonder they are close to bankruptcy

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

hmph...they didn't steal my flyer posts (that i can see) ...guess they didn't like my flooring lmao!

i know it's not funny. and i completely understand the issue at hand. ' do the dirty work yourself '. as a group, we contribute to THIS site. if they have so many members and staff with time on their hands...ummm, here's a thought...go get your own flyers to photograph/scan. sheesh.
    Cuckoobird likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Cool

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Love this new program, it's been a long time since I was able to see all the flyers so early. Thanks to everyone who has the flyers to post, it is very much appreciated!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Awesome.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    OMG I'm so sorry! I honestly thought everyone has been mailed their gifts!
    I sent you a private message and will go out and mail your gift card myself right away as soon as I hear back from you.

Sorry!
    Boo - I also have not received the my gifts. I just sent a pm to Rewards. I had contacted Amberlabs in the past (last time in March) but missed your April post.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiegirl View Post
    Boo - I also have not received the my gifts. I just sent a pm to Rewards. I had contacted Amberlabs in the past (last time in March) but missed your April post.
    I'm pretty sure that missing the April thread was at our loss; I too PM'd about gifts that were due to me a long time ago, and nothing was ever acknowledged so I gave up. When the April post was made, I was away for over a week & by then the deadline had passed.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Who are you & why are you here if it's just to cause problems. Go back from whence you came.
    I don't know what you are getting at, this is a forum right? I am entitled to my opinion. I guess you have never blogged for boo before,so you don't know what I am talking about, once you will you will get the raft too.

He started his blog because he envied , now he is going around saying they copy off him? cmon.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by llamadelray View Post
    I don't know what you are getting at, this is a forum right? I am entitled to my opinion. I guess you have never blogged for boo before,so you don't know what I am talking about, once you will you will get the raft too.

He started his blog because he envied , now he is going around saying they copy off him? cmon.
    There's a difference between an opinion and a direct accusation; you've made it clear that you have a gripe against Boo and/or SC.

No, I don't blog here, and I've never had an interest in it, nor would I ever expect to get paid for helping out on a forum. I've done the Admin thing on forums much larger than SC (but completely non-coupon related) and even designed numerous themes for use on their forums, for free - sometimes people simply need to learn to let go of their grudges and move on.
    cabmonk likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's a difference between an opinion and a direct accusation; you've made it clear that you have a gripe against Boo and/or SC.

No, I don't blog here, and I've never had an interest in it, nor would I ever expect to get paid for helping out on a forum. I've done the Admin thing on forums much larger than SC (but completely non-coupon related) and even designed numerous themes for use on their forums, for free - sometimes people simply need to learn to let go of their grudges and move on.
    No gripe at all, I have heard from several ex-bloggers that he doesn't pay up, and they are left asking for months and month and then end up leaving the blog/forum completely disappointed, you must have seen the threads on here from gretchen. I was just commenting after he posted the accusation that was copying off SC.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information