User Tag List

Page 1098 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 98 598 998 1048 1088 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1108 1148 1198 1598 ... LastLast
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Natalka sorry to hear about those aches that came your way from trying to get stuff done, feel better soon.
    Lynn, imagine that! we just never think about walking until we do it wrong. " Learning how to walk " sounds like a prank was being played on you, but I know the physio people are the best and would never steer you wrong.
    So I have a calming white noise machine ( well actually 3 of them ) all humming in the kitchen. There is a distinct garlic scent throughout the place as 5 trays are filled with just those peeled cloves. The other 2 machines are dehydrating sweet potato slices for my doggies, and scads of very white mushrooms for me!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Walks, now you are a dehydrating maniac! Would be so interesting to experiment with all kinds of things.

My owies are nothing serious - my right knee is giving out, because I spent too much time to-ing and fro-ing, arms/hands sore as well.

Funny story which goes with that - I had gone to lie down last evening for a while to rest my back and leg, and I was quite sore when I got up - and as I made my way to the bathroom, I guess I said "Geez, I feel like I'm 50!"

Totally cracked up my husband, who laughed his head off - duh, I'm 53! OY!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Walks, now you are a dehydrating maniac! Would be so interesting to experiment with all kinds of things.

My owies are nothing serious - my right knee is giving out, because I spent too much time to-ing and fro-ing, arms/hands sore as well.

Funny story which goes with that - I had gone to lie down last evening for a while to rest my back and leg, and I was quite sore when I got up - and as I made my way to the bathroom, I guess I said "Geez, I feel like I'm 50!"

Totally cracked up my husband, who laughed his head off - duh, I'm 53! OY!
    lol!! we forget! I know, I do not feel the number I am either but on the days when my friend Arthur-itis visits I sure remember my age then! Oh and this dehydrating thing is quite fun! I love that you cannot " over dry " the foods so it is always better to leave it in there longer when in doubt. You should smell the place, it is garlic infused right now!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Nov 26th, 2014 at 04:28 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Um.
    Walks?
    I think I can smell it all the way up here......

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Hello everyone! Glad to see you all
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

ABBY! What's up? Nice to see you back!

Good morning, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy Thanksgiving Parade day, everyone! Yes, love a good parade....my Mom and I used to so enjoy this one and the Santa parades in the morning....I miss that....

Quick question...because you guys know everything!.....is there any other regulation besides the Ont health and safety one that states office temperatures must be a minimum of 18c (64F)? Even that seems too dang cold for workers!!

Have ver a WARM day, everyone!....back to the parade...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL today my mother visited me at work and cranked the heat up to 87 without my noticing. But I noticed later lol
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    lol!! we forget! I know, I do not feel the number I am either but on the days when my friend Arthur-itis visits I sure remember my age then! Oh and this dehydrating thing is quite fun! I love that you cannot " over dry " the foods so it is always better to leave it in there longer when in doubt. You should smell the place, it is garlic infused right now!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Um.
    Walks?
    I think I can smell it all the way up here......
    Lynn!! ha ha , last night when the guys came in the front door after work and the garlic waft hit them, DH yells out to me " hey!! there are 3 dead vampires out here on the deck!! "

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Nat - now that you've "downsized" (as we have) how will it affect your Christmas decorations? I can't find a place to put up our tree! Thought I'd ask the "downsizer extraordinaire".
    walkonby and TooCouponCrazy like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, last year we put up nothing - which was sad - since everything was still boxed.

This year, I just don't know. There really is no room for a tree - and I sure don't want to get one of those skinny ones, I think they're fugly.
    So I don't know... not even sure if we'd be able to place one of those tabletop ones.
    It's irritating! Plus, it makes me sad.

Even if no tree, we have to put up some decorations, it was awful last year without anything except a few Christmas cards.

It's really, really frigid and windy outside, and there is more snow on the way.
    Hope everyone stays warm, and that you all enjoy the day!

Mine started with a HUGE mess - I put on the coffee, then went to the washroom. Came out, and there was coffee everywhere! Turns out I hadn't put the carafe back on properly, and there were coffee and grounds which had flooded the counter, the floor, etc.
    Thankful to my sweet husband who said he would clean up the mess - man, that's love!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

DH started the day at the ER! He had a worrisome pain in his thumb before he went to bed. You know the "I'll go to the hospital in the morning if it still hurts," line? Well it woke him up, his hand was swollen and cold and stiff as well as very painful. (He has osteoporosis caused by the meds he takes for his cancer. He has had 2 unexplainable broken wrists so I am glad he went.)
    Nurse practitioner said it was tendon related and he should take an anti-inflammatory and rest it.
    Fine- we went out for breakfast and a little shopping.
    Then I started to modify an existing wreath to put up outside.
    DH went to clear up some dishes and spilled hot chocolate all over the kitchen floor. I don't like him bending over so I said I would clean it up which expanded to washing the whole tile floor. Now, I had put the chair with the (huge) wreath on it in the hall (part of the tile floor).
    DH decided to go into the living room and was wearing his frocks. He stepped over the chair, slipped on the wet floor and came crashing down- stuck at the corner of the hall and living room! - one leg at a very odd angle.
    He thought he might have broken his leg. But we managed to get him up- scraped here and there but feeling okay.

Now I am all shaken up- just from the event. So we are both resting- the floor and the wreath will have to wait. This is how things get started but not finished around here.

Whew! I am glad that things only come in 3s!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ugh, hope you have a better day tomorrow. ^^

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
    22hicks likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Caturday!

Very unusual for it to be so frigid for so long in November!

-29 windchill now, staying that way for the day.
    And by overnight it will be -38 windchill - CRAZY!

Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Nov 29th, 2014 at 04:23 AM.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Brrr, I wouldn't be leaving my house. ^^

Good morning all.
    22hicks and walkonby like this.

Thread Information