User Tag List

Page 1150 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 150 650 1050 1100 1140 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1160 1200 1250 1650 ... LastLast
Results 17,236 to 17,250 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post

And i'll tell my husband about this cotton buffer. I'll google this "cotton buffer" because i don't know anything about it. Our previous table was wood table and we used plastic for, may be, 1 yr. It was going good but then we wanted to use actual table instead of seeing plastic all the time....so that was the end of it's beauty. Lol

i think you mean an 'underpad'?

http://www.amazon.com/Quilted-Table-.../dp/B006QBN2OS
    Natalka and avoncallingu like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning chatterers! All present and accounted for?

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!

Well, it snowed a little last night and looks disgusting out there!! I have my painting class so I have to leave the house, but oh, my teacher is going to be surprised at the 3 "skies" I painted yesterday as practice, lol!!! I'm working on my first painting and did the sky there, but with watercolour everything is so transparent....these skies are not...haha!! We'll hear what he says about that...okay, only one is a little more heavy-handed, but I love the blue into red, creating that violet colour in the sky!!

Amira...that plane crash thread is in the "News" thread, just under where the TeaRoom is....now they determined that it was a suicide by the co-pilot...he locked out the pilot when he left for some reason, which requires quite a few steps to do, so not just a simple "click", and wouldn't let him back in. The plane accelerated on the descent. So terribly sad and what a coward's way to do it that way!!! Just disgusting.

Well....time to hit the shower and get ready for the day!

Toodles everyone! Oh, Amira...our DD has a wooden table in their kitchen (one of those high ones with the higher chairs) and she's never covered it with anything and it's fine, even with the 6-year old growing up with it. If it has to be covered, then what's the sense off buying it, right? Enjoy it as is, if it needs refinishing somewhere down the line, then you'll be able to do it...just enjoy it!!!

Have a great day, everyone! Even you, Walks!! Keep up the "good fight"!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Morning everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Snowing here but it has been much nicer recently. I'm in the middle of a 2 week job search training course and 3 guys had a big blow up and now class is down to just 2 lol. Only Friday left so pretty stupid to walk out which might affect their welfare support checks. It all started when 1 guy thought the other insulted him and then another 1 got involved and said stop looking at me, bunch of drama.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

exciting times, cabbie!
    avoncallingu and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    For gosh' sakes, I feel stupid.... - of course, it's called an underpad.... sheesh!
    Fits right in with my noun aphasia - the circumlocution part.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi everyone! It's 4:07 pm and i am sooo sleepy.....

I'll get back to everyone after i am done with my big fat nap. Going to take the nap on my couch..... zzzzzzzz....
    avoncallingu and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Hi everyone! It's 4:07 pm and i am sooo sleepy.....

I'll get back to everyone after i am done with my big fat nap. Going to take the nap on my couch..... zzzzzzzz....
    Amira....are you already napping for tomorrow, too???

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh God.... no Lynn. I didn't sleep that much. In fact my daughter doesn't let me sleep for more than a minute or two if she is awake, and she was awake at that time. Lol. But i forgot that i had to report back on this thread after my nap. Lol again.

Today we had a very nice weather...i think 14 degrees and sunny/little bit cloudy combination. It was awesome. to non-bc'ers. Lol
    I went for a jog today. It was very nice.

And i couldn't make falafels today. Yesterday i went to my rcss and bought some stuff to make falafels but forgot pita bread. So today i made chick pea pulao and chicken karahi.
    I think we'll have leftovers tomorrow, and will make falafel on Saturday..

And my husband is taking some days off for spring break, everyone will be free (i mean kids and hubby will be free, i'll still be doing everything in the house. ) for next 2 weeks. Going to be lots of mess, noise, play, crying, whining, entertainment, long drives etc.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

today was a tank top weather sort of day
    Lynn49 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning everyone...weekend is within sight!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good fine morning, everyone, happy Friday~~!

Today we're having our DD and her family over for her birthday dinner which didn't happen because they were in Vegas...my baby turned 38!!! Well, at least one of us is aging! ...and beautifully, I might add!!

So, lots to do today...we're having a gorgeous porketta from our local butcher, veggies, twice-baked potatoes, my hubby's famous scratch Caesar salad, and a fruit-topped pavlova for dessert...we're both on diets, so no cake...lol!! There will be a candle stuck in the fruit, however..

I hope you all stay safe and well over the weekend...for those of us here in the eastern part of Canada, watch for slips and falls on whatever bits of new snow remain out there, and for those of you in the balmy west...phhhhttt!!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Mar 27th, 2015 at 10:45 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good afternoon East and West alike! It is actually trying to SNOW here!! Great start to the weekend in that I did plenty of dashing around PM-ing, and collecting the receipts to send in to CO51, feel I made a dent in topping up some items here.

amira, your March break sounds like it will be a blast with hubby home, the kids will love that I bet! Lynn another delicious menu for your DD's 38th...enjoy every morsel. DH hinted " what are we doing for Easter w/e " ? which means what big meal are we serving and who is coming? lol!!
    Just not sure, not really wanting to go the route of putting on a spread, it is just too tough to lose the weight if i indulge.
    Either way everyone enjoy the weekend!!
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information