User Tag List

Page 1573 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 573 1073 1473 1523 1563 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1583 1623 1673 ... LastLast
Results 23,581 to 23,595 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

[QUOTE=Lynn49;6674357]NOT having a good 'back' day.
    So............[QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear that Lynn.

This isn't the same thing, not a back, but it seems to fit these days.
    I hope it makes you smile, and that tomorrow is a much better day.

Name:  push ups.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  28.3 KB
    ROMEO, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I can always count on you gals to pick me up when I'm feeling so hopeless about this pain I find myself in right now. DH drove me to Walmart this afternoon for a few sewing notions I needed (I hate their tight parking lot spaces!). I walked in, grabbed a cart, went straight to the notions, picked up thread and fabric markers, walked to the check-out, DH was with me all the time...by the time I got to the doors to leave, the pain was back so fiercely that I had to stop and stand still at least 3 times to get to our van, parked perhaps no farther than 10 spaces from the door. He told me to go back to the store, he'd get the van and pick me up, but by then I was half-way to it, so no point in trying that.....
    If I can't walk that far, what on earth is going on?!

I told my chiropractor today that I was very discouraged, that whatever he was doing wasn't working, so he explained what was going on, what he was doing (all over again, neuromuscular message), and that in spite of how I felt, he felt that it was getting better, not as tight, that things were moving around and that I would eventually find relief. Phhht. Okay. Fine. But my patience is wearing thin. What am I to do about my late brother's daughter's wedding at the end of September?! If I can't walk, what's the point in going?? Honestly. I'll be in a wheelchair if this doesn't improve.

Thank you @Natalka, and @22hicks....unfortunately having wine is wishful thinking with the muscle relaxants and pain pills I'm on.....maybe tomorrow I'll switch things up....wine may replace drugs!!
    Thank you, Ladies....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Aug 29th, 2016 at 10:21 PM.
    Natalka, ROMEO, 22hicks and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, hoping today is much better for you!

22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I can always count on you gals to pick me up when I'm feeling so hopeless about this pain I find myself in right now. DH drove me to Walmart this afternoon for a few sewing notions I needed (I hate their tight parking lot spaces!). I walked in, grabbed a cart, went straight to the notions, picked up thread and fabric markers, walked to the check-out, DH was with me all the time...by the time I got to the doors to leave, the pain was back so fiercely that I had to stop and stand still at least 3 times to get to our van, parked perhaps no farther than 10 spaces from the door. He told me to go back to the store, he'd get the van and pick me up, but by then I was half-way to it, so no point in trying that.....
    If I can't walk that far, what on earth is going on?!

I told my chiropractor today that I was very discouraged, that whatever he was doing wasn't working, so he explained what was going on, what he was doing (all over again, neuromuscular message), and that in spite of how I felt, he felt that it was getting better, not as tight, that things were moving around and that I would eventually find relief. Phhht. Okay. Fine. But my patience is wearing thin. What am I to do about my late brother's daughter's wedding at the end of September?! If I can't walk, what's the point in going?? Honestly. I'll be in a wheelchair if this doesn't improve.

Thank you @Natalka, and @22hicks....unfortunately having wine is wishful thinking with the muscle relaxants and pain pills I'm on.....maybe tomorrow I'll switch things up....wine may replace drugs!!
    Thank you, Ladies....
    Oh hon....this is NOT acceptable, I don't know if you realize it but you have EXCEEDED your limit on pain and injury allowed for 2016....actually you were pushing it back in 2015 but we let that slide. Now please follow these careful instructions.

1. STOP getting hurt
    2. FORCE that Chiropractor to perform magic!
    3. Check back here regularly for snide and unhelpful jokes made at your expense

oh @Lynn49 I really am so sorry for the amount of pain you are having and hope you get some decent relief way before the wedding.
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning fam
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, all!!
    @walkonby ...you are priceless, lol...abuse indeed. I actually get quite enough of that at my chiro every day, but okay...keep it coming!
    @22hicks , @Natalka , thank you....however same ol' same ol' today. I get reassessed, so we'll see for certain (through the graphs the process generates) if there has been any progress when we compare it to my first one. Proof will be in them or not.

We had a beautiful rolling thunderstorm last night some time; I wish it had been in the daytime so that I could have really enjoyed it. I love thunderstorms..

Have a lovely day, everyone!
    22hicks, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I guess I'm last to say hello.

@Lynn49 - I hope the graphs show you that there's been some improvement, even though you don't feel like there has been. Fingers crossed.
    I think @walkonby is right, you've exceeded your pain limit for 1016. Actually, I think we all have. It's been a rough few years for many of us. Enough is enough.

Well, it's another fantastic day here. Enjoy yours as best you can.

Name:  Great tuesday.gif
Views: 102
Size:  113.7 KB
    ROMEO, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I guess I'm last to say hello.

@Lynn49 - I hope the graphs show you that there's been some improvement, even though you don't feel like there has been. Fingers crossed.
    I think @walkonby is right, you've exceeded your pain limit for 1016. Actually, I think we all have. It's been a rough few years for many of us. Enough is enough.

Well, it's another fantastic day here. Enjoy yours as best you can.

Name:  Great tuesday.gif
Views: 102
Size:  113.7 KB
    Thank you AGAIN, @22hicks ...I absolutely agree...there are too many of us going through some very difficult times, physically, and I wish there was an antidote for us! Unfortunately, there isn't. But just being able to whine and snivel on here from time to time and really feel we've been heard helps a lot. I hope you all feel you're being heard, too!

ROMEO, 22hicks, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Thank you AGAIN, @22hicks...I absolutely agree...there are too many of us going through some very difficult times, physically, and I wish there was an antidote for us! Unfortunately, there isn't. But just being able to whine and snivel on here from time to time and really feel we've been heard helps a lot. I hope you all feel you're being heard, too!

That is SO VERY sweet @Lynn49 .

Name:  Unknown-1.jpeg
Views: 103
Size:  7.5 KB
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh Lynn, I wish I could "wish it" away for you. We had a kind-of surprise visit from a couple of friends last night who are between selling and buying a new house. Poor Trish put her back out shortly the day the storage container arrived and so was not able to help at all with moving, packing etc.
    She's saying it's her sciatic nerve and she had to keep standing and stretching.

Oh, my friends are going through such pain and there's nothing I, personally, can do to help!

I'll pray for all of you who are hurting emotionally, physically...in any way!!!

I wish I could hug you all!

Take care you all!
    Natalka, ROMEO, 22hicks and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Oh Lynn, I wish I could "wish it" away for you. We had a kind-of surprise visit from a couple of friends last night who are between selling and buying a new house. Poor Trish put her back out shortly the day the storage container arrived and so was not able to help at all with moving, packing etc.
    She's saying it's her sciatic nerve and she had to keep standing and stretching.

Oh, my friends are going through such pain and there's nothing I, personally, can do to help!

I'll pray for all of you who are hurting emotionally, physically...in any way!!!

I wish I could hug you all!

Take care you all!
    22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Off to camp tomorrow....hopefully until Monday since DD finally took a week off!!

Sweet dreams, everyone....I'll be here tomorrow...yikes...the pic's too large, I think?
    Anyhoodles, we still have work to do....I want to paint those two wrought iron plant stands a bright yellow, and next year, accessorize in navy blue and yellow..one step at a time; at least those hostas we dug up from home are thriving!!

Wanna visit? We have room for 6 more! You can't really see the front and the back of it....it's 32'...I'll take a couple better pictures this week...Toodles!!

Natalka, 22hicks, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ that is mahvelous!! Have a fantastic long weekend Lynn!!
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a great last day of August everyone.Name:  good-morning-pictures-images-graphics-and-comments-40izrG-clipart.gif
Views: 81
Size:  44.2 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!
    Just packing up...clothes, food, drugs..the usual..

Have a great week and weekend, everyone!!

Natalka, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Thread Information