Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Real Mystery Shopping Companies in Canada

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any mystery shoppers in Alberta?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lots of people with <10 posts posting good reviews for these companies. Sounds like a shill?

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I shop with performalogics, gapbuster, retailtrack. all are legit and pay. performalogics does direct deposit , retailtrack sends a check and gapbuster pays by paypal.
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry, I have so few posts. Just hoping to find more MSC's with jobs in Alberta. And hoping to network a bit with other mystery shoppers. I shop with all the ones mentioned by Caroman but need more work.
    Last edited by paigeallan; Tue, Mar 5th, 2013 at 11:05 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I shop with BestMark they are located in the US but have shops in Canada the ones in my area are car dealers it's nice as I can get an oil change and get paid for it. they pay by cheque every two weeks. Just wish they had more shops in my area (Northern BC). if you are interested use this link Here is a link to their free application:
    https://apply.bestmark.com/?r=BC10309 They pay for referrals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, I also work with BestMark. A "free" oil change is a good thing. Well, the report is work so not actually free.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I shop for Shoppers Confidential, ACE, Mystrey Shopping Canada, Premier, All of which have paid quickly. They are always looking for shoppers in PEI and New Brunswick

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do any of you Mystery Shoppers know if Boston Pizza gets shopped? I've signed up with so many companies and still not seen it listed on any job boards.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

how exactly does mystery shopping work what do you do and how much do you get paid?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jessica, You sign up with a mystery shopping company. In most cases they post jobs on a job board. You can read what is required and select a job if you want to do it. Some let you select the job yourself, some let you know in a few days if you got the job or not. Many jobs pay between 10 and 20 dollars. Some reimburse you for a meal, some reimburse you for things like an oil change. Some are evaluating places like banks and you don't have to spend any of your money then wait to be reimbursed.
    I like to do jobs that fit into my own errands or I like to put together a list of several to make a day's work.
    I do not drive here and there for $10.00 assignments
    The MSPA - Mystery Shopping Providers Association has a list of reputable mystery shopping companies.
    There are scams out there. The companies mentioned on this thread are legitimate.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jessica, you asked what you do and I didn't answer that. Mostly you evaluate customer service and cleanliness. Your instructions will tell you what to observe. Often things like, were you greeted within 30 seconds? Did the employee walk you to the merchandise? Then the reports are filled out on the companies website.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Boston Pizza IS shopped but they have taken a break for the last few months. The company that shops them required that you pass their "steps" tests.
    paigeallan likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks RMurp007 - I am with that company. I guess BP uses different mystery shopping companies in different areas. I will keep signing up with more companies.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey all! I work with Coyle Hospitality Group and with Mercantile Systems and schedule shops in Canada. Please feel free to look up both companies and register with us!

I currenty have a shop in Edmundston, NB that I need done ASAP. Please PM or email me at jamieschedules[at]gmail[dot]com for more info!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ali0105 View Post
    I am looking for a few good Canadian companies or companies that have numerous mystery shopping assignments available in Canada.

I currently only work with one company but I would like a few more companies.

Anyone that has personally worked for a company and knows that they actually pay you and have good shops, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance.
    I've been doing SQM. Google, it; I'm too much of a noob here to be able to post links. They also have a site called evaluateitbysqm.

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    Boston Pizza IS shopped but they have taken a break for the last few months. The company that shops them required that you pass their "steps" tests.
    Actually SQM is doing Boston Pizza now. I got a 50% off for 4 people

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information