• 1 Post By alanjackson499
  • 1 Post By mandygeering

Thread: why make a blog??

KJH
    Male
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Before i make a blog I want to know if anyone here has any luck getting new referalls from their blog or what is the purpose from a blog. A blog is only good if anyone uses it am I not right.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

These days, a blog can be for pretty much anything. For example, I created a blog that is pretty much a diary for me and my boyfriend. (http://anitaandjoe.blogspot.com) We plan to share our adventures, past and future. I know most of the world won't care. But the blog was more created to share with family and friends. Whomever else finds it interesting is welcome to read along. But money and marketing is not our ultimate goal. We just want a way to share our stories with the world. Whatever we make is a bonus.

The importance of the stats for viewership is really only important if your purpose is to promote something or to make money. And really, it's the "quality vs. quantity" rule that should apply. You can get thousands of hits to your site, but many of those can be random, google spider hits, or even spam - clicks that don't matter because no one is actually reading your information or will even bother to click on your ads. On the other hand, you can get 50 clicks from active users who really enjoy what you're talking about. Those are the ones who will keep coming back and share your site with other blog readers.

In summary, if you have something you feel confident you can talk about and share, just do it! It's free and you really have nothing to lose. But keep in mind that if earning money is your ultimate goal, you will have to work a little harder with marketing your blog and keeping it updated. Post something at least once a week!
    Horndogg, HorndoggJr. and natynat like this.
    Click here to join Quickrewards - Earn free gift cards!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we create a blog to promote our business on internet. it is free and helpful for us.
    HorndoggJr. likes this.

Im Frugal & I Know It! mandygeering's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

blogging is fun. you get to share ideas!
    HorndoggJr. likes this.
    Please visit my blog! http://funkyfrugalmommy.com I host giveaways, post recipes, jokes, freebies and more! Hope to see you soon!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think a blog can be an outlet for people to express their opinions on a topic; of course, it helps if the person has some in-depth knowledge on the subject. These days blogs can mean big business through sponsorships, advertising etc but I think its something you have to be truly passionate about otherwise it won't last
    http://www.ourbigfatwallet.com - Saving, Investing & Frugal Living

Free Groceries! Use the referral code CRCAL-WESJAD at Spud.ca to get $20 off your first grocery order of $50 or more (a 40% savings)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A blog can help you nourish you online image especially if your doing business online. It's a great way to interact and share your stories to your followers. You can also discuss your business and products to your blog. Some people put up their own blog as an avenue to express themselves.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In my blog many visitor come and visit my site, I can promote my product and service. It will help my business.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some people do blogging for fun. They love to share what they found in daily like. Some people to blogging to earn money from advertising, selling affiliate products etc.
    G Web Pro Marketing Inc. - SEO Services Toronto

Thread Information