User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Rogers Customer Appreciation- 2 free gifts

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

@ daystar, thanks for the clarification, have only used rdeals once and it was direct purchase. good to know.
    Last edited by $avvy$hopper; Tue, Oct 23rd, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erriecutie View Post
    I also emailed them. I have been with rogers for 8 years and never recieved a text or email. No response yet.. I honestly HATE rogers right now. They have done nothing but screwed up my phone bill and charging me double because I signed a new contract.. no notice or anything
    It felt soooo good getting rid of them today. :pottytrain1: I told them I wasn't impressed that their marketing dept. didn't send me this invite for these gifts , they said they might as the month isn't over yet, but they can't say for sure, & you know, whatever. They did offer 50% our cable, so $40 a month for 2 yrs., but we declined. We're going with free tv online and a company that offers unlimited internet for only $35 a month + a viop phone line. They're not the only game in town, they've got competition, & I'm glad to be rid of them.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my $25 shopping channel giftcard is up for trade....please mssg me with any offers!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got 3 ppv movies. I got an email yesterday confirming my account change and my rate went up $1.20. I did not make any changes, when I called I was told the change was the free movies added to my account. I guess they aren't free since I will be paying more each month until my contract ends in 14 months. The customer service rep said he could not see the extra charge and to check my bill when I get it. This will be the longest 14 months until I can ditch rogers.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I did not get my code for the shopping network either.

I have my rdeals ones..I dont need them but how can you transfer to another person? I am confused?
    Last edited by Kerricakes; Wed, Oct 24th, 2012 at 09:15 AM.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    I did not get my code for the shopping network either.

I have my rdeals ones..I dont need them but how can you transfer to another person? I am confused?
    Re. TSH go to the offer page and enter the same phone number & postal - it should say thank you and give the codes
    Re. Rdeals - not transferable once activated with yr email id

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I got my rdeals voucher (hubby and I both got 2 free gift e-mails) and was able to snag those gorgeous Swarovski crystal bracelets that they have on their site right now. I bought 4 in total (2 come in each deal and I bought them under hubby's and mine).....they are really beautiful on their website and I can't wait to get them! 2 will make really nice Christmas presents, and for $13 a piece, it's a good deal!

Rogers is crazy expensive, and I don't think that I'm going to be staying with them once my contract is up, but I'm happy with the gifts

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

We got offered this, I signed up for the magazine and rdeals credit, didn't recieve the rdeals code. I called them and they told me we were no longer eligible for the promo because we canceled our wireless(because we had virtually no service in house and couldn't have more than a 2 min conversation on our cell phones without leaving the house). Our bill for just cable and internet is almost 300/mo and before we got rid of our wireless it was between 500-600/mo.
    I hate Rogers.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

thanx worked for my account but not parents oh well thanx OP

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can someone please tell me how to confirm the rdeals credits? I still have not yet received an email confirmation and it has been over a week! I filled out the contact us on the rogers website once already with no response

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbiexxx View Post
    Can someone please tell me how to confirm the rdeals credits? I still have not yet received an email confirmation and it has been over a week! I filled out the contact us on the rogers website once already with no response
    I haven't received mine as well. I asked this same question last week and still waiting for an answer.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    I haven't received mine as well. I asked this same question last week and still waiting for an answer.
    Same here. I haven't received mine either.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

https://www.rdeals.ca/gift?utm_sourc...-Reg-Customers

Quote Originally Posted by barbiexxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Could someone please send me the link to the magazine redemption site? Rogers didn't send me the follow-up e-mail, but I did copy the code when I "won" it, so now I just need to find out where to redeem. Thanks!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
    Could someone please send me the link to the magazine redemption site? Rogers didn't send me the follow-up e-mail, but I did copy the code when I "won" it, so now I just need to find out where to redeem. Thanks!!
    go to https://rogersthanksyou.rogers.com/ and reenter same info, you will get the redemption details with codes
    Coriander likes this.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information