User Tag List

Page 1355 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 355 855 1255 1305 1345 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1365 1405 1455 ... LastLast
Results 20,311 to 20,325 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

The 2nd #TwitterTrivia question is here! The answer (in ALL CAPS) is worth 5 SB/team points to the first 2,000 who enter it as a Swag Code.

In a 1994 comedy, what is the full name of the character who places the eyes and nose in a hilariously wrong spot when building a snowman?

HARRYDUNNE

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

expired

It doesn’t get any more ridiculous than “HARRYDUNNE” in Dumb and Dumber! Way to go if you knew that one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    The 2nd #TwitterTrivia question is here! The answer (in ALL CAPS) is worth 5 SB/team points to the first 2,000 who enter it as a Swag Code.

In a 1994 comedy, what is the full name of the character who places the eyes and nose in a hilariously wrong spot when building a snowman?

HARRYDUNNE

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Code good for the next hour ShipForFree

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is it just me or is the search feature not workign for everyone today? No matter what i search i get ZERO results.
    Giseledta likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Last Twitter hurry WHATSMYLINE
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Thu, Dec 18th, 2014 at 05:06 PM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Expired

Last Twitter hurry WHATSMYLINE

as for searching this is my 1st of the day!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  26.1 KB

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Go to Swagbucks Canada FB page and there is a post for 10SB for signing up for the Bench newsletter

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Go to Swagbucks Canada FB page and there is a post for 10SB for signing up for the Bench newsletter
    thanks

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

question to those who redeem their SB for Amazon codes.

In the past month or so I have placed orders with Amazon.ca and they have 'scooped' my entire gift card balance towards the order (instead of applying the exact amount of the order only). This never used to happen; if my order was for $25; $25 would be taken/applied from my gift card balance.

It would be fine if the order shipped immediately, but in some cases the order doesn't ship for a few weeks and in the meantime my entire g/c balance is being held hostage on the order.

I have spent a lot of time on chat and on the phone with Amazon trying to get this sorted out, to no avail unfortunately.

Am I the only one that this is happening to ??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's weird, it has never happened to me, but all my recent orders are being held up because of the technical difficulty. I wasn't aware until few days ago. Amazon.ca is good to handle this. It upgrades all my order to 'express' and '1 day shipping' without any charges, so all my products can arrive before Christmas.

In your case, if it is technical difficulty, the customer service has no way to release the money for you since it is controlled by the computer. However, you maybe able to solve this problem by cancelling the order holding up the gift card, then the money will be released. You reorder the items again. In this case, you need to talk to the customer service giving you the same price, shipping time and shipping charges. They can change this for you if you can get the agreement with Amazon customer service befoehand. I think they will do it for you if the fault is from their system, but you need to get the agreement first before cancelling the order. However, if you have certain rebate deal (via SB or Airmiles), then you will lost it once you cancel the order

Besides calling or using online chat with them, you can also create support tickets. They usually response very fast within few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    question to those who redeem their SB for Amazon codes.

In the past month or so I have placed orders with Amazon.ca and they have 'scooped' my entire gift card balance towards the order (instead of applying the exact amount of the order only). This never used to happen; if my order was for $25; $25 would be taken/applied from my gift card balance.

It would be fine if the order shipped immediately, but in some cases the order doesn't ship for a few weeks and in the meantime my entire g/c balance is being held hostage on the order.

I have spent a lot of time on chat and on the phone with Amazon trying to get this sorted out, to no avail unfortunately.

Am I the only one that this is happening to ??
    Last edited by lcmt; Thu, Dec 18th, 2014 at 09:12 PM.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    That's weird, it has never happened to me, but all my recent orders are being held up because of the technical difficulty. I wasn't aware until few days ago. Amazon.ca is good to handle this. It upgrades all my order to 'express' and '1 day shipping' without any charges, so all my products can arrive before Christmas.

In your case, if it is technical difficulty, the customer service has no way to release the money for you since it is controlled by the computer. However, you maybe able to solve this problem by cancelling the order holding up the gift card, then the money will be released. You reorder the items again. In this case, you need to talk to the customer service giving you the same price, shipping time and shipping charges. They can change this for you if you can get the agreement with Amazon customer service befoehand. I think they will do it for you if the fault is from their system, but you need to get the agreement first before cancelling the order. However, if you have certain rebate deal (via SB or Airmiles), then you will lost it once you cancel the order

Besides calling or using online chat with them, you can also create support tickets. They usually response very fast within few hours.
    Thanks for your response. I have previously cancelled the pending item and it does re-credit my account, but it still happens again once I place another order so the problem needs to be corrected permanently.

I have already sent them support tickets....with no resolution, so have had to 'escalate' it to online chat & phone calls....i.e. spent several hours.

I guess I was kinda wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if it was just me ?? #whyme?
    Last edited by redhdlois; Thu, Dec 18th, 2014 at 09:40 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There must be some glitches from its payment system. If it happens again, that means the problem is reproducible. You should inform Amazon and ask its tech people to fix it. I think the support ticket people should escalate it for you instead of spending hours on the phone. If they hold up the entire gift card balance, then you can have only one order at a time. That's not good. If they have no way to fix it, you should consider open a new Amazon account for any new gift card in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Thanks for your response. I have previously cancelled the pending item and it does re-credit my account, but it still happens again once I place another order so the problem needs to be corrected permanently.

I have already sent them support tickets....with no resolution, so have had to 'escalate' it to chat phone calls....i.e. spent several hours.

I guess I was kinda wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if it was just me ?? #whyme?
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Name:  SwagBucks9.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  10.3 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

WhoWillWin

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    There must be some glitches from its payment system. If it happens again, that means the problem is reproducible. You should inform Amazon and ask its tech people to fix it. I think the support ticket people should escalate it for you instead of spending hours on the phone. If they hold up the entire gift card balance, then you can have only one order at a time. That's not good. If they have no way to fix it, you should consider open a new Amazon account for any new gift card in the future.
    Yesterday after over an hour on chat and then the phone, they advised they were going to refer the issue to the gift card dept. So, this morning I get an email asking me to call them (again). This is ridiculous........

Thread Information