User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Dealfind Support

Thread: Dealfind Voucher not honoured

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I purchased a dealfind voucher from Regional Tasting Lounge in June.
    Shortly after, the restaurant decided to close for relocation (very odd, such a decision couldn't have been made in a short amount of time). The business didn't go under so I patiently waited.
    To this day, the restaurant is still not yet open, but my voucher expires on Oct 27th. I emailed the business and they didn't respond.
    I checked dealfind refund policy and because it's past 30 days they will only do credits in dealfind dollars.
    But I don't want dealfind dollars!!!! I want my money back. I waited for the restaurant to reopen, so essentially I did my part; I trusted the company.
    It's really not my own fault if the restaurant can't provide the service I purchased, so I don't know why customers should be punished for it.
    What should I do?
    This is the first time I have encountered problems from buying vouchers online.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Danashih,

Thank you for your post. No need to worry, when you submit your request via our Customer Support/FAQ page, please indicate your request and we will be able to assist you. Thank you for your help and for using Dealfind!

Angelina
    CSM
    Dealfind
    momof3heathens and Danashih like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Angelina.
    I contacted your customer support and just got a reply that dealfind will do a credit card refund.
    Thank you!!!
    We customers need good refund policies to watch our back for dishonest companies.

Thread Information