User Tag List

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Tangerine / Orange Key Thread

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

the offer is $25.00 for one and $25.00 for the other person ( one of them has the Orange key, the other is the new client who opened their account using it ) The way you wrote this it sounds like the person opening the account gets a $50.00 bonus.
    The link you provided does not say $50.00 is awarded to the same person.

babies teach us acceptance

DSB
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is one of the reasons I'm a fan of ING! They've got a great referral program through the ING Orange Key offering $25 to the referrer and the referee....and it's awesome when they double the referral to $50!

If you haven't yet made an account with ING, do it soon between Nov 1 to Dec 31 and take advantage of this double bonus promo.

Banking with ING is great...you don't have to worry about maintaining a minimum balance or worry about limiting the number of transactions per month...there are no bank fees for that with ING!

You're of course welcome to use my orange key in my sig :o)

Happy double savings!
    Last edited by DSB; Mon, Nov 4th, 2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: removed orange key - please remember referral links and codes are only allowed in signatures please
    Tangerine Orange Key:35561445S1 http://canadianorangekey.blogspot.com

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am so wanting to refer someone that I know to ING, BUT I do not see anywhere that the offer is doubled to $50.00 for the one client?? Anyone else know if this offer is new and increased to $50.00 ?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I went onto another site and found this deal pasted in from ING, maybe this is the new deal?? That would be awesome for any new client opening up a Thrive chequing and switching their payroll over to get the $100.00 bonus, PLUS the $50.00 bonus for using someone's orange key as a new client!

Expiry: Dec 31, 2013
    'Tis the season for a double referral Bonus!
    Get in the spirit of giving and get something wonderful back in return! Now when you refer friends and family to ING DIRECT using your Orange Key®, you will be doubly rewarded. For a limited time, instead of our usual $25 Bonus, we're giving $50 to you and $50 to your friend.

Like the holiday season, this offer will be over before you know it. You have until December 31st to double up. Get your friends, family, colleagues, elves and all to sign up for ING DIRECT and open an Account with $100 or more to earn the $50 Bonus.

You can find your unique Orange Key on your statements and whenever you log in.

** Bonus deposits will be made into your Investment Savings Account, unless you have a THRiVE Chequing Account, in which case you'll receive your Bonus there. If you don't already have either Account, we'll open an Investment Savings Account for you and make the deposit automatically. $50 will be paid out to you and your friend provided that your friend is a new Client of ING DIRECT and has opened an Account with at least $100 or more by December 31, 2013.

***You have the ability to make $150 here, by not only doing a referral, but then also setting up a direct deposit to your thrive chequing account which ends Dec.31/2013 as well ($100 bonus for that).

*starts Nov.1/2013

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Promotion has been extended until December 31, 2013

Also the Refer a Friend bonus has been doubled to $50... That's a total of $150 in bonuses for new clients who sign up with an Orange Key and switch their payroll to the ING.

Please feel free to use my Orange Key in my signature below if you need one
    Tangerine Orange Key - 34427019S1

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $250 or more and use Orange Key - 34427019S1 to earn yourself a free $100 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Here is the direct link to the bonus bonus program http://www.ingdirect.ca/doublebonus/

All you have to do is sign up using an orange key (please feel free to use my mine in my signature), write a cheque of $100 to open your account, and we both get $50! That is like getting a 50% return for just opening the account - and they pay it out quickly, within a week of opening your account and sending your cheque!

as WOB said, you can also do the Thrive program where you direct deposit your payroll and get $100. Annnnd, if you set up a $100 or more Automatic Savings Plan, you can earn another $25. It's such easy money, and they are a great bank to deal with
    Last edited by alicia; Fri, Nov 1st, 2013 at 06:31 AM.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please feel free to use my Orange Key in my signature below
    Tangerine Orange Key - 34427019S1

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $250 or more and use Orange Key - 34427019S1 to earn yourself a free $100 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

double happy, feel free
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.
    http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html
    MyOrange Key is 15663962S1
    PM if you have any questions.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone has a clue of what they will be announcing on Nov 5th? I received this e-mail saying to tune in for a video conference Nov 5th for an announcement:

Bonjour XXXXXX,
    Le mardi 5 novembre prochain, nous ferons une annonce que vous ne voulez surtout pas rater ! Puisque vous êtes un(e) Client(e) hautement apprécié(e), nous aimerions que vous soyez parmi les premiers à entendre cette nouvelle importante et vous invitons à prendre part à cet événement par l’intermédiaire d’une vidéo diffusée en direct (en anglais seulement).
    Pour participer à la diffusion simultanée de cette annonce avec nos employés, rendez-vous àingdirect.ca/event à compter de 13 h 30 HE le 5 novembre prochain.
    Nous sommes convaincus que vous serez aussi enthousiastes que nous !
    Cordialement,

As for ING, I think I will keep using the chequing account, but will open a People's trust for the savings (1.80%) and use their TFSA 3% until ING ranks up their rates!
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No idea. Maybe open locate branches?

Don't forget open chequing account gets another $100 bonus-
    http://www.ingdirect.ca/en/landingpage/chequein/index.html
    You can earn $50 when you open your first Tangerine Account and $120 more when you switch your pay to Tangerine.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

'Tis the season for a double referral Bonus!
    Get in the spirit of giving and get something wonderful back in return! Now when you refer friends and family to ING DIRECT using your Orange Key®, you will be doubly rewarded. For a limited time, instead of our usual $25 Bonus, we're giving $50 to you and $50 to your friend.

Like the holiday season, this offer will be over before you know it. You have until December 31st to double up. Get your friends, family, colleagues, elves and all to sign up for ING DIRECT and open an Account with $100 or more to earn the $50 Bonus.

You can find your unique Orange Key on your statements and whenever you log in.

** Bonus deposits will be made into your Investment Savings Account, unless you have a THRiVE Chequing Account, in which case you'll receive your Bonus there. If you don't already have either Account, we'll open an Investment Savings Account for you and make the deposit automatically. $50 will be paid out to you and your friend provided that your friend is a new Client of ING DIRECT and has opened an Account with at least $100 or more by December 31, 2013.

*starts Nov.1/2013

Here is my Orange Key: 39632358S1

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you open chequing account and switch payroll, you will get another $100!
    http://www.ingdirect.ca/en/landingpa...ein/index.html

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ING Direct is once again running its annual holiday Refer a Friend Double Bonus. This means with an Orange Key (17164848S1), when you open an ING DIRECT Account - any type of Account - with a minimum of $100, ING starts you off with a $50 Bonus instead of the usual $25! The offer lasts till December 31 so don't delay!

Visit w w w . i n g d i r e c t . c a / r e f e r a f r i e n d / (remove spaces) for a step by step guide to obtain the bonus.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ING Direct is once again running its annual holiday Refer a Friend Double Bonus. This means with an Orange Key (17164848S1), when you open an ING DIRECT Account - any type of Account - with a minimum of $100, ING starts you off with a $50 Bonus instead of the usual $25! The offer lasts till December 31 so don't delay!

Visit w w w . i n g d i r e c t . c a / r e f e r a f r i e n d / (remove spaces) for a step by step guide to obtain the bonus.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ING Direct is once again running its annual holiday Refer a Friend Double Bonus. This means with an Orange Key (), when you open an ING DIRECT Account - any type of Account - with a minimum of $100, ING starts you off with a $50 Bonus instead of the usual $25! The offer lasts till December 31 so don't delay!

Last edited by Jeniana; Sun, Nov 3rd, 2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: removed orange key from post -referral links and codes are only allowed in signatures please

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information