User Tag List

Page 70 of 218 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Makena View Post
    True story - I was in a local IGA Marketplace last week, and I spied a lonely Olymel coupon near the bottom of a standing freezer case. I'm contorting myself, butt in the air, reaching for this coupon at the back bottom of the case.... I finally reach my prize, clutching it to my chest. I take a closer look, and drumroll please..... It expired in 2009! Guess the joke was on me! (hope I didn't traumatize anyone in the store with that visual!)
    Okay, I think that qualifies you as a "shameless coupon skank". Welcome to the family! I do that, too! Often.

And thank you Makena for that great envie of coupons I got from you yesterday (). In it was this Windex coupon from Canadian Tire. It was one that had eluded me until now. It was one of the April Smartsource store coupons and only available at Canadian Tire. I'm not sure it can't be used elsewhere, though. It has the C.T. logo on it but no written restrictions. Expires Sept.28 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, Apr 9th, 2011 at 12:33 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have been trying to find this one but no luck, yet!

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

I found the windex one also today at CT but I was wondering if I could use it somewhere else as it does not state only for CT but with the logo it makes me wonder??

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gasjoc View Post
    I found the windex one also today at CT but I was wondering if I could use it somewhere else as it does not state only for CT but with the logo it makes me wonder??
    heyhey, use it at walmart, they are suppose to accept coupon from the competitor!
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Okay, I think that qualifies you as a "shameless coupon skank". Welcome to the family! I do that, too! Often.

And thank you Makena for that great envie of coupons I got from you yesterday (). In it was this Windex coupon from Canadian Tire. It was one that had eluded me until now. It was one of the April Smartsource store coupons and only available at Canadian Tire. I'm not sure it can't be used elsewhere, though. It has the C.T. logo on it but no written restrictions. Expires Sept.28 '11.

LOL - thanks for the welcome! (and the great trade!)
    I do have a few more of those Windex coupons (and could probably get more) if someone would like some. I do believe they can be used anywhere - with the address on it and all....

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

This might be of interest to London Drugs shoppers (and those that like to trade with them). I've barely given this Jordan's cereal coupon a second glance because it's been around for so long, at least in Vancouver.

There is another similar coupon with a different code and expiry. I just found this one with the April 30 '12 expiry a couple of days ago at the Dunbar IGA store in Vancouver a couple of days ago. The other one that's been around has a Dec.31 '12 expiry and a different code.

I have seen Morning Crisp at London Drugs and it's on their product list on their website. So, there could be $1.50 stacks possible for this cereal.

The front of the coupons are identical but check the back to find the different ones.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

It must be spring. Flowers and allergy remedy coupons are popping up all over the place!

I found this $6 Aerius coupon (30 tablets or more) at the London Drugs store at Woodward's in Vancouver earlier today. For our friends in Quebec, there is a mail in rebate. It expires Aug.1 '12.

<div style="color: red;">Crazy Couponer</div> RoseGentry's Avatar
    Trading Score
    68 (91%)

I found another live clean today. It is in a booklet and there are 2 coupons inside!
    Buy 1 save $1.00 04200101
    Buy 2 save $2.50 04200114

No expiry.

My question is will retailers accept coupons with no expiry date?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RoseGentry View Post
    My question is will retailers accept coupons with no expiry date?
    They will!

I'm finding cashiers have been perplexed about this lately though (probably since they're being told to look for the expiry, redemption address, etc.), so I'll mention that the coupon doesn't have an expiry.

maggie1579
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I too wondered about this subscription and went hunting this is the Answer I found

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="quickLinks">

Mailing Address

Kraft Canada Inc.
    Consumer Relations
    P.O. Box/C.P. 1200
    Don Mills, Ontario, M3C 3J5
    1-888-572-3806
    </td> <td> <style type="text/css">#allSearch .rn_SubmitButton { height: 23px ! important; line-height: 23px ! important; padding: 0pt 8px ! important; }#allSearch select { background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(255, 255, 255); }</style> Frequently Asked Questions

<form method="post" id="keywordSearchFrm"> <label for="rn_KeywordText2_2_Text" style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Search By Keyword</label>
    <input id="rn_KeywordText2_2_Text" name="rn_KeywordText2_2_Text" maxlength="255" style="width: 320px; margin-right: 14px; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(255, 255, 255);" value="" type="text"> <input class="rn_SubmitButton" id="rn_SearchButton2_3_SubmitButton" value="Go" type="button">
    </form> <style type="text/css">.subProdCat { margin: 7px 0pt; padding-left: 30px; display: none; background: url("images/icons/control.gif") no-repeat scroll 0pt 3px transparent; }</style> Search by Category/Product <form action="/app/answers/list2" method="post" id="prodCatSearch"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="padding-bottom: 5px;"> Product Category
    <select name="prodId1" id="prodId1" style="width: 330px;"> <option value="99999">Select...</option> <option value="139">Baking/Canning/Jams/Jellies</option> <option value="146">Beverage</option> <option value="155">Cheese</option> <option value="165">Cookies/Crackers/Bars</option> <option value="196">Desserts</option> <option value="202">Dinners</option> <option value="210">Magazines/Subscription Services</option> <option value="214">Meats</option> <option value="220">Mints/Gum/Cough Drops</option> <option value="238">Sauces/Dressings/Coatings</option> <option value="253">Sweet Preparations/Candies/Chocolates</option> </select> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="text-align: center; padding: 4px;">OR</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Subject
    <select name="catId1" id="catId1" style="width: 330px;"> <option value="99999">Select...</option> <option value="270">Product Information</option> <option value="278">Magazines/Coupons//Promotions/Websites</option> <option value="286">Corporate/Company Information</option> </select> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </form>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>Q:

</td> <td>How can I sign up for What's Cooking magazine?

</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial,Verdana,sans-serif; padding-right: 7px; padding-top: 10px;">A: </td> <td>Thank you for your interest in What's Cooking magazine. Due to the overwhelming interest in our magazine, we have exhausted our supply and are unable to accept any new sign ups at this time.
    Unfortunately we do not know when we will be able to resume taking new subscriptions.
    In the meantime, I invite you to view our current and past issues online. And you may also sign up for the Recipes by Email program which includes much of the same content found within our magazine. Sign up to receive Recipes by Email today and enjoy our best recipes for everyday dinners, healthy living, special celebrations, and much more. Signing up is easy; simply visit www.kraftcanada.com/email.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Where would someone find a Kraft What's cooking book? TIA

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Today i found Kraft dinner save $ .30 cent coupon in food basics.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Courtesy of Metro.

Close up of details:

This Natural Selections coupon has a different UPC from the one previously posted.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

depster's is now 0.50$ instead of 0.75$

Dove is a good one
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Found at Save On Foods, in Alberta, on provided paper bags for bulk mushrooms...

$0.50 any Renee's Gourmet. Expires June 30, 2011.

I HAVE SOME FOR TRADE!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cesme77 View Post
    Courtesy of Metro.
    Very nice finds! Three thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Found at Save On Foods, in Alberta, on provided paper bags for bulk mushrooms...

$0.50 any Renee's Gourmet. Expires June 30, 2011.

I HAVE SOME FOR TRADE!
    I got a heads up from solarpower that they have appeared at the Save On Foods on Cambie in Vancouver also. I'll have to go buy some mushrooms!

Another heads up from solarpower (thank you! ) was about this new fibre 1 coupon at the London Drugs at Woodward's in downtown Vancouver. Free cereal WUB3 bars. Expires July 31 '11.

Page 70 of 218 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread Information