User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    219 (100%)

Has anyone had any luck with the new coupon policy at this location?

I have not tried yet as I find they always give me a hard time with any coupons especially the weekend supervisor she just loves to argue over every coupon.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

No I haven't been. They are awful there

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

My brother has been couponing and he usually drives all the way to Ancaster instead of going to the Brantford store....I'll have to ask him if he's tried using it there.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ancaster is much better with coupons than Brantford is. I agree, always a fight.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I haven't had any problems at all in Brantford.....I have however had problems in Simcoe. I ended up contacting head office, and had the manager on the phone within a day of so....Now I carry their coupon policy with me, and have never had to use it! The past few times that I have been there, the cashiers that I have had have been wonderful, so maybe when the manager told me that they were retraining the cashiers, he wasn't just trying to shut me up!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My experience with WM here in Brantford so far has been awful they cashiers and CSM's fight on everything.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I was there today. i didn't have any problems. I pick the aisle with the younger girls lol. Not the old seasoned ones.
    I just ask them if they want the coupons as the items go throught, or at the end of the whole order.
    No issues so far...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I also went this am and had no issues, had to break up my transactions but otherwise was good. So 1 positive experience in 2 weeks since I have been here....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have never had a problem in Brantford so far and I use coupons there at least once or twice a week.

I hope to go today some time and pick up some of the Majesta Paper Towels so everyone save some for me LOL

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i went last night and got 6 satin care shave gels 1.50 -5x1.50 -1.00 =.50
    fibre plus cereal 2.97 -2.00
    3 gillette deo 2.50-3/5 -2.50
    u by kotex 3.98 -1.00
    2 oasis juice cartons 1.00 -2x.50
    total was 10.29 after tax
    had no trouble at all using the coupons. I haven't had any either

I would live to know if anyone has tried or had success using more than one coupon (different ones) for the same item?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

No, never tried to stack. I have heard its possible, but still not sure how it works. I have read threads where ppl have stacked their OFF coupons and got tons of free product with it. I still cant wrap my head around how they do it.

Let me know if you figure it out?

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Its using different coupons for the same product. So if you have a save.ca coupon and a manufactor coupon, you can use both. There is news in the Forums that Walmart in BC is allowing stacking. I aim for the young cashiers, I haven't stacked, because I don't want to bend their rules, but if the new p olicy is true....I will certainly stack away!

Trading Score
    107 (99%)

There is one cashier in the Brantford WM who was totally miserable with me one day when I had some coupons. It wasn't like I had a TON of them -- I gave them to her at the very beginning, and had all the items I had coupons for right near the front. I think I had about 5 coupons. I had two $1.50 off the Satin Care, which made it free. I checked my receipt on the way out the door and realized she only rang one of the coupons for those in. Lesson learned - WATCH that screen and pay attention. LOL

Was there again today also -- it seems it's ALWAYS busy. I was nice and organized today also, as I had about 10 coupons to use. Different cashier but still miserable. I tried asking her if she could give me an idea when to come so it's not so busy. "It's ALWAYS busy" was all I got out of her. I explained I wanted to try to come when it's not so busy and I know I will have coupons so I don't hold up the cash lines. She didn't even acknowledge the fact that I spoke to her. LOL But I did make sure she rang in all my coupons.

Anyone tried Price Matching yet? I haven't -- every time I go to do a Price Match, they never have the item I want in stock. LOL

And that Old Spice body wash that was $2 last week -- I never even SAW it in the store. I was upset about that, I wanted to get some with my $3 WUB2 coupons.

Trading Score
    107 (99%)

Random posting to make 300 posts for me!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I do price matching there all the time and never had any issues.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information