User Tag List

Page 2 of 226 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Momma View Post
    I'm in. I plan to drop 10- 15lbs. by Easter. I'm cutting out extra sugars and high-carb foods. Sticking to the paleo diet and lower-glycemic foods. It works for me. I'm going to walk and strength train and row my ancient rowing machine and go outside (brrr) more.

This'll be interesting, I'm starting a new job in a few weeks, and supposed to teach cake decorating courses this month, and my parents are headed to Florida for the winter- so no one to watch my DS when I need a break. I just gotta keep the junk out of the house and should be fine, right?

Good luck to all of us this New Year!
    Sure you should be fine!! It's not easy for any of us, but with all of us in the same boat, we'll keep each other afloat!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Week 1: +1 /25.

not a great way to start off but I have not weighed myself in 3 weeks!!

Also that time of the month

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well wishing you all good luck and not sure I am quite ready yet do not even own a weight balance lol,but today I measured fat free creamer in my coffee and skipped the sugar in my tea. But realy i did eat 2 bagels with butter so thats why I am not ready. But I will not be buying any more butter until maybe this Summer for fresh veggies. No more coffee cream and well frag !!!!! 1 day at a time ,to cold to walk but I did shovel my stairs.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

sorry everyone, with the cold, my brain is a little behind (maybe as usuall..LOL)....yesterday, i was convinced we were on Monday....so as we start the challenge today, i think the weighting day should be on Wenesday ....what do you all think ?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

O.K. I just saw this thread now, so I might make my weigh in day Wednesday ( today)
    Thank you Lynn ( and Mia ) for forcing my hand away from my mouth!!
    I SOOOO need this again, ate anything and everything over the holidays, my stupid birthday is at the end of this month ( I see it as just another excuse to shove cake in my face, lol)

So as I back away from the computer and head downstairs to weigh myself, just be warned they may be some tears when I return....brb!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    246 (100%)

I would love to join in with you ladies I am going shopping this afternoon for everything I need to eat healthy...we have WAY too much junk in the house and it all needs to go!! (my 14 yr old son is planning a revolt on the healthy meals and fruit for snacks!!) I need to buy a scale...but I weighed myself at a friends house last night and the number was very scary I want to loose 25 lbs before Easter (I am going to reward myself with a spa day if I reach this first of many goals!!)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OKAY! SO!
    Since there are still some of you who are hopping on our train, why not make Fridays our weigh-in day? It's just before the weekend, and would serve as a good reminder that there will be no, absolutely no cheating going on over those two days.
    If we don't want to be depressed on Friday, then don't have that cake or cream the week before, right?

So would Friday give everyone enough time to get their stuff ready and weigh-in? Or do you all want the weekend to pig out, then weigh-in on Monday?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluerose View Post
    Well wishing you all good luck and not sure I am quite ready yet do not even own a weight balance lol,but today I measured fat free creamer in my coffee and skipped the sugar in my tea. But realy i did eat 2 bagels with butter so thats why I am not ready. But I will not be buying any more butter until maybe this Summer for fresh veggies. No more coffee cream and well frag !!!!! 1 day at a time ,to cold to walk but I did shovel my stairs.
    Bluerose, you're so right about having to be ready before starting full-bore on a diet or, as I usually say, start a NewWayofEathing. Nothing is more depressing than being in something like that for a few days then falling off. And let's face it: the first week is the hardest....actually, the first 4 days are the worst. When we feel sorry for ourselves, and, having been "good" for 3 days, we decide to treat ourselves! If you can make even small changes, stick that out for a week, then add a couple more changes, do that for a week, when you start seeing results, you'll be motivated to continue.

Good luck to everyone!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    O.K. I just saw this thread now, so I might make my weigh in day Wednesday ( today)
    Thank you Lynn ( and Mia ) for forcing my hand away from my mouth!!
    I SOOOO need this again, ate anything and everything over the holidays, my stupid birthday is at the end of this month ( I see it as just another excuse to shove cake in my face, lol)

So as I back away from the computer and head downstairs to weigh myself, just be warned they may be some tears when I return....brb!!
    It might not be as bad as you imagine, Walks. I was prepared for a 20lb gain, and it was only (only?!) 10.4...I can have that off in no time...more or less...
    Soooooo......what the verdict?

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

i'm OK for Fryday....
    Lynn49, Abby5, ssbean and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I went on the scale today But I could get on it again .....I already started to be eating better this week. Next week back to work and back to the gym

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm in!

My yearly goal is 40 pounds, so I'll say 15 by Easter.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Friday is fine with me.
    Lynn49, Abby5 and Frugal Momma like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I am in as well! Goal is to go to the gym more often (and actually just schedule these into my day!!). I will probably gain muscle as I lose fat so the goal for Easter is 10 pounds
    Lynn49, Abby5, ssbean and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So everyone will be ready on Friday?

Let's JUST DO IT, then!!!!
    Abby5, ssbean and Frugal Momma like this.

Page 2 of 226 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread Information