User Tag List

Page 197 of 226 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Down .6
    Haven't been walking much lately. Will have to push myself to get back at it.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Down 2. Trying to make strides toward healthy living again! Treats are okay, but not EVERY DAY. A family member in the hospital was a hard reminder that short term pain is for long term gain. Grandpa is released and doing fine. He is obese and has congenital heart disease.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

congrats Dreamcatcher and Granger, any loss is great! I am on a pretty bad binge. The stuff I am consuming is actually considered all " good food " by many standards, just not " clean " and way too much of everything and of course munching when I am not even hungry, that'll do it for sure! So surprise I have not lost weight.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm up 2. Not surprising though as I've been sick all week. Eating when/what I feel like, as well as skipping meals. Who knew Orange Juice was so many points? lol. Doubt this week will be any better unless this stupid cold lets up.

Congrats to all the losers and good luck to everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well THIS ought to make everyone feel more virtuous: since doing absolutely nothing for the past 5 months since I broke my leg, I'm up 14 lbs. Not unsurmountable....but kindof yucky, anyway...poopy, really....
    But I'll be back after tonight's card night with the kids....I made very virtuous foods (omg I miss entertaining and making the foods, and fussing!), so that's fine, although there will be wine...and peanut dipping sauce for my spring rolls (Wowbutter)...and other stuff I made.....I'm really looking forward to a fantastic night with the kids!!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!!!

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Sorry to hear about the 14 lbs Lynn49.
    Don't give up, it will eventually come off.
    Hope you enjoyed your evening with family

I'm down 2.2 this week.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am still in roly poly land today. For some reason coffee has found its way back into my routine as well....I was coffee free for so many months and now I'm Tassimo-ing once again! ( sometimes 3 in a day! ) I've noticed that coffee also seems to trigger me to eat something bad along with it. Dreamcatcher, you are staying in the game, very good loss for the week! Congrats. Lynn at least you had a valid reason for laying around for months, wish I could say I had a medical reason as well, but mine has been strictly laziness. O.K. gang good luck for next week.
    SillyLoocie, Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's not easy to get our heads back to that determination to lose weight, is it? I want to get that feeling back that got me through that season of weight-loss. I do know that there's a very, VERY big difference between how I felt those 14lbs ago and now! 14lbs CAN come off pretty easily, I know that. I've done that. Now just to do it again. I have my surgery on November 7th to remove two of the screws, and after a very brief recovery, I hope, hope I can become more active and maybe even walk again by Christmas, and take Jenny for short walks again. I can't believe how little stamina I have now. I get tired just doing little things in the kitchen; I'll have a lot of work to do, to get back to my 'old' self again.

Keep up the good fight, everyone...stay strong...keep that image of what you want to look and feel like in front of you...and head in that direction. Good luck, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Oct 25th, 2014 at 12:18 PM.
    SillyLoocie and Angela273 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

According to our scale, I lost 2lbs. I haven't weighed this little in years. I weigh 22lbs less than I did at our wedding 3yrs ago, which was also before our son was born. I now have 3lbs to go until I am at the top of my healthy weight category according to a BMI chart. I'm hoping to drop those last few pounds before we try to get pregnant with baby #2, which is soon.

My waist measurement (at my belly button...because that marker doesn't move), I am at 37"...which is still larger than recommended. Yesterday I did the waste to hip ratio thing and it told me that I am an "apple" shape and at increased risk, etc. I don't considered myself to be an apple shape, so that was not fun.

edit: I should point out that the 37" measurement is without sucking in (relaxed), which Dr. Oz actually says to suck it in when you measure because the fat they are concerned about is deep inside, etc. So while sucking in, a measurement of over 35" for a woman puts you at an increased risk.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Oct 26th, 2014 at 06:41 PM.
    SillyLoocie, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    According to our scale, I lost 2lbs. I haven't weighed this little in years. I weigh 22lbs less than I did at our wedding 3yrs ago, which was also before our son was born. I now have 3lbs to go until I am at the top of my healthy weight category according to a BMI chart. I'm hoping to drop those last few pounds before we try to get pregnant with baby #2, which is soon.

My waist measurement (at my belly button...because that marker doesn't move), I am at 37"...which is still larger than recommended. Yesterday I did the waste to hip ratio thing and it told me that I am an "apple" shape and at increased risk, etc. I don't considered myself to be an apple shape, so that was not fun.
    It's certainly unhealthy for women to carry weight around their waists, but after and between having babies, it's certainly understandable. That kind of weight takes a lot of work to get rid of...and I think it's mostly toning...exercising...it's not easy to lose, that's for certain.
    Congrats on your weight loss, Angela!
    SillyLoocie and Angela273 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It looks like no one has posted in here the last two Fridays.

I decided to share my "stats" on here.
    5'10"
    177lbs

I am 3lbs away for the top of the "healthy" weight range on the BMI chart for my height. I have chronic health problems and battle with daily pain, but I am determined to be as healthy as I can reasonably manage. We went to Houston's brunch buffet with friends this morning. I had some treats, but also made sure that I had fresh fruits and veggies. I'm attending a baby shower this afternoon for one of my co-workers. I baked raspberry oatmeal squares for the event.
    SillyLoocie and walkonby like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Patty Smyth's Birthday today!!

You are get to be a seasoned pro when it comes to birthday time,
    Wasn’t it only one year ago, you were waving the birthday sign?
    So I am thinking that today is a very happy one indeed,
    A day of merriment & celebrating is how Patty can proceed,
    Birthday balloons & noise makers all part of the tradition,
    This day is all your own my dear & you don’t need to audition,
    Birthdays guide us along & remind us to recall good times,
    Each & every birthday, should be one that chimes,
    So this is just a wish that you will always keep on shining,
    & may all the clouds that you encounter, be ones with a silver lining.

Name:  Birthday Hello.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  80.5 KB

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

no weigh in for me for a while, too chicken to see the damage......but do not close down this thread. I will return at some point!! lol

SassyAshley likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am still here!!! Believe it or not I have not gained and am down about 3 since last time I checked in. I am doing a lot of volunteering at school and can't get on here much but I am always thinking of you guys. Keep it up. I lurk, still
    Angela273 and SassyAshley like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Still trying to work on this, the eating better isn't too bad (most weeks I do well, a couple well we won't speak of those weeks). My issue is exercising, just not enough time in the day.
    Angela273 and walkonby like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 197 of 226 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Thread Information