User Tag List

Page 198 of 226 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just weighed myself this morning. I hit 173lbs for the first time in several years!! My BMI is now at 24.8, just into my "healthy" weight range! This was my goal. I am so happy to come on here and share it with you guys. I have been working so much the last three months that I have rarely been exercising. My food choices have also been hit and miss. DQ blizzard fan club BOGO coupons are too tempting to resist, but I also bought a 2lb bag of Mann's sugar snap peas that I have been packing in my work lunches. I wish you all the best of luck. I will continue to check in on this thread.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Dec 14th, 2014 at 03:54 PM. Reason: typing error
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Angela, I have been MIA when it comes to this thread, but I want to congratulate you big time on reaching your goal!! I know how tough this fight is, so you deserve that pat on the back my dear!! Way to lose!!!
    Angela273 and SassyAshley like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Congratulations, Angela!!
    You can always use WALKS as a bad example of what NOT to do!!
    Oh.
    And me, too.
    I'm on haitus until after the holidays.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just LOVE the way we all encourage one another on this thread!! ( Lynn that was sarcasm....hee hee )

meet my cheerleading squad!

Angela273 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Cheerleading squad, indeed! Can't even see their bodies! Chubby, I'm thinking???

Not a good look.....
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am down one jean size, let's see if I can still say that after the holidays.
    ROMEO, Angela273, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Ok ladies..I am back after having a 10.3 lb baby 2 months ago. And gaining 70lbs!! I told myself I would not worry about losing any of it till Jan 1. Well it is getting close. I have only lost half the weight ..yikes!! My plan is to walk everyday mall or outside. And eat no crap!!! I am breast feeding ...so I can't do much more. I am going to try for a month
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ ouch ( to the baby's birth weight Abby ) and Congrats! Breastfeeding is your BEST method to shed that weight, it will happen effortlessly if you continue to feed him/her that way. I am NOT participating personally atm in the weight loss, but I lurk here often hoping for inspiration!
    ROMEO, Angela273, Abby5 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks walks It is has been a crazy 2 yrs!! My life now reads like a soap opera. I found the love of my life and have a beautiful baby girl born in October.
    The weight is not dropping off very fast. I am breast feeding She doesn't sleep much and I have the relaxin hormone on over drive so I feel like a very old women. Sometimes I can't even pick her up
    she is now over 15lbs at her 2 month check up. Funny how we want them to gain and us to lose
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

......see you all on January 1st!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hello all my lovely foodie friends!!! I lurk still and am so happy to see some of your successes and of course a new baby for Abby5!!!

I will not be at school as much in the new year as it does slow down after the holidays so I will try to report every week. The holidays have been ok. Not too much junk but my problem is exercise. My ankle is still pretty bad and I am kicking myself now for not going to see about it. It may well have been broken and now I'm paying the price for not getting it looked after. Dumb, dumb, dumb, stubborn idiot that I am. Too late for tears now so needless to say I have not been exercising at all because of the pain. Lame excuse.

My son wants me to join the gym with him but am not sure we will have the funds. I may get him to motivate me to do stuff at home since we have all the weights and a treadmill.

Good luck to all, see you January 1st

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Hello all my lovely foodie friends!!! I lurk still and am so happy to see some of your successes and of course a new baby for Abby5!!!

I will not be at school as much in the new year as it does slow down after the holidays so I will try to report every week. The holidays have been ok. Not too much junk but my problem is exercise. My ankle is still pretty bad and I am kicking myself now for not going to see about it. It may well have been broken and now I'm paying the price for not getting it looked after. Dumb, dumb, dumb, stubborn idiot that I am. Too late for tears now so needless to say I have not been exercising at all because of the pain. Lame excuse.

My son wants me to join the gym with him but am not sure we will have the funds. I may get him to motivate me to do stuff at home since we have all the weights and a treadmill.

Good luck to all, see you January 1st

So sorry to hear about your ankle. Patty. If it makes you feel any better, with my arthritis and fibro, I didn't do a lick of exercise when I ost all my weight last winter; I read somewhere that it doesn't count as much as once was thought, but I could have told them that...
    Let your ankle rest, give it time to heal, and as my therapist said, if it hurts, it's a signal to rest it!

Take care, see you on the 1st!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

congrats for starting over on January first ladies, I have been placed on a vile new med just for one month..... ugh! and I know from past experience with this there will be no hope of reducing my girth while on that pill. I will of course continue to visit and lurk around in here if it is o.k. with you all. Let's call it couch surfing for now so it sounds sort of exercise-like!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Well I have only told a couple of people at this point, but we are expecting baby #2. Baby is due August 24th. I've been sick the entire time. Haven't thrown up yet, but my stomach doesn't agree with me most of the day. I was sick with LO the entire pregnancy, so I'm not surprised. We will see what will happen to my weight during this pregnancy while teaching and chasing after our 2yr old son.

Please keep in mind that I am 5' 10" tall.
    Sept 2011 - I weighed 199lbs (Dr. scale) at my wedding
    Sept 2012 - I weighed 200lbs (Dr. scale) when I went into labour with LO
    Dec 2014 - I weigh 178lbs on the Dr. scale - my home scale still says 173lbs.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Well I have only told a couple of people at this point, but we are expecting baby #2. Baby is due August 24th. I've been sick the entire time. Haven't thrown up yet, but my stomach doesn't agree with me most of the day. I was sick with LO the entire pregnancy, so I'm not surprised. We will see what will happen to my weight during this pregnancy while teaching and chasing after our 2yr old son.

Please keep in mind that I am 5' 10" tall.
    Sept 2011 - I weighed 199lbs (Dr. scale) at my wedding
    Sept 2012 - I weighed 200lbs (Dr. scale) when I went into labour with LO
    Dec 2014 - I weigh 178lbs on the Dr. scale - my home scale still says 173lbs.

You are way ahead of the game with your weight in control like that Angela!! All the very best with your pregnancy!!
    Angela273, Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

Page 198 of 226 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast

Thread Information