User Tag List

Page 207 of 226 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    -1.3 since Sunday...I had hoped for more, but I guess I'm now into that 1-2lb loss per week business..at least it's heading in the right direction! But we all want super fast results, right?

Nice try, TG.....lol.....I'm sure Target has scales...

Jeepers, Patty, that's quite the price you have to pay for eating meat...is that (dumb question, I guess) what prompted you to go vegan in the first place? How'd that happen, if you don't mind my asking....?

So had my first watercolour class yesterday....great teacher, serious, but lovely sense of humour....I learned more about colour theory as it pertains to mixing paints than I ever did in my last course years ago! And oh, the paintings that the 2nd+ year people are producing are amazing! I hope I can do half as well in a year! I'm now going to order the ton of supplies I need on line at Curry's...I hope it all gets her for next week's class!! It was such fun to be out again...I got teary-eyed on the drive there...the last watercolour class I took was with my late best friend, Janet...it felt a little sad walking in alone this time....We've invited her hubby over for Superbowl dinner...then he has an MRI scheduled for 8pm! What timing...

Anyhoodles....have a great weekend, everyone!!!!!!
    Stay focused, everyone, and don't undo all the good you've done this past week!!

We went vegan to combat DH's diabetes, which is now cured.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ah, right....now I remember....thanks Patty. How wonderful that he continues to keep diabetes at bay!

Suoerbowl Sunday today, so we've invited my late Girlfriend's hubby over for dinner and the game...we were always together for it previously...he called back almost immediately having remembered that he has an MRI at 8pm...ah, well, it'll be nice having him over for dinner. It'll be pasta dish, Chicken Pesto Asiago, hubby's Caesar salad, homemade biscuits, because it's not a 5-pot messy clean-up type of dinner, lol, and it's also not on my diet, but neither is wine, but I'll make exceptions for the most important sports day OF THE YEAR!

Weighed again yesterday, down total if 7lbs in about the past 2 weeks!

Stay warm, everyone and have a lovely day!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Feb 1st, 2015 at 10:49 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

Weighed again yesterday, down total if 7lbs in about the past 2 weeks!
    Good for you
    Angela273, Abby5 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, Curt!
    I'm sticking to the Herbal One diet, much like Weight Watchers, but with HO, a calorie isn't a calorie. What I mean is, a 100 calorie piece of chocolate isn't the same as a 100 calorie bowl of fruit...one just goes through a person, the other one takes fuel to consume, thereby making the body work harder to digest that fruit or salad...Although...I did lose all my original weight on WW, but I still ate healthy even then...my kingdom for chocolate, though!! hahaha!!!

Take care, Hon; I hope you're continuing along your road to success, too!!

I just found a site: http://www.nerdfitness.com
    Very interesting articles and I just signed up for their free book:15 Mistakes Newbies Make When Trying to Get Healthy.
    Anyhoodles...just fyi!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I am going to need this thread after this pregnancy. Always hungry, only feel good when I am eating...argh!!! Trying to do the water thing. Chewing on ice as I type.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today is my 30th Birthday. I am now 11.4wks pregnant with our second child. I just finished re-doing the 4 measurements that I have been recording for a while now. I have lost 3 1/4" since the end of August and about 10lbs.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Happy 30th Birthday Angela!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and year!
    -Hermione Granger

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Up 1 , blech lol
    thriftygranny likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Down 1.5, but it was a struggle, perhaps working in a Bakery two afternoons a week was not my best plan!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am done my travelling and do not think I put on any weight (still not ready to pull out that scale). I was able to eat well away and keep on track. Even dinners which I ate out where fairly healthy except for one splurge, I noticed a restaurant I have not eaten at for years (our closed down) so I grabbed some take out there my last night in town.

This week is back to normal, but than next week I am on vacation. This may be more of a test than travelling for work. Not sure what exactly out accommodations are and if we have a kitchen to cook or if we will be eating all meals out. My Dad and Step Mom are taking the whole family and my Step Mom has made all the arrangements. I know one day we are scuba diving and they feed us Breakfast and Lunch and than next day we are having dinner at the Lou ah (sp?). Other than that I have no clue what our eating plans are, really hoping we have a kitchen especially for breakfast, eating breakfast out is always a challenge for me as I do not like most breakfast foods so I usually have to choose a high fat/calorie option because it is the one thing on the menu I eat.

But all and all things are going well, I judge this by the fact I cannot keep my jeans up and is time to go down a size.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Great job Sassy! those big jeans always feel so good!!
    Angela273 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I was worried I was PACKING IT ON. I am hungry all the time. According to some pregnancy weight gain charts I have read, I am on par and this portion of the pregnancy will see the highest gains per week. I am not trying to obsess, but am monitoring. I have an end goal in mind, but I don't want to get fixed on a number as a healthy baby is most important.

Good news is that I have been off of medication for 2 days and while still a little more tired than usual, not gagging or feeling woozy...perhaps the light is here! @Angela273 your day is coming, girl!!!
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I forgot again! Up 1 lb, which is acceptable since I haven't actually BEEN following the prescribed diet...I'm actually surprised it's not more! Yay!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Down 2 pounds for the week. I will take it, hopefully the weather will allow for some long walks this week!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Please check out my new thread when you get the opportunity.

I just found out today that I am having twins!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/400016-...-twins-canada/
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Feb 17th, 2015 at 11:18 PM.
    SassyAshley likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 207 of 226 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast

Thread Information