User Tag List

Page 219 of 226 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    Here are some preggo pics. I am term so 8.5 months. I didn't want to get my hair wet so ignore my tiny swim cap head, lol.

Aw, what a sweet family, and you look just beautiful! What a nice time of year to welcome a new little one...all the best, Sweetie!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Down another 8.6 (158.0) Total loss this year - 47 pounds. Total loss over the past few years - 65 pounds.

Pretty much only have a few more pounds to lose and mostly going to focus on toning and adding muscle.
    Last edited by curt81; Fri, Jul 24th, 2015 at 12:54 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    Down another 8.6 (158.0) Total loss this year - 47 pounds. Total loss over the past few years - 65 pounds.

Pretty much only have a few more pounds to lose and mostly going to focus on toning and adding muscle.
    Curt!!! You seems to be putting the rest of us to shame. That is a very BIG deal! ( losing 47 lbs ), wishing you continued success with the toning and muscle building. So proud of your dedication to good health.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Curt!!! You seems to be putting the rest of us to shame. That is a very BIG deal! ( losing 47 lbs ), wishing you continued success with the toning and muscle building. So proud of your dedication to good health.
    Oh, yah? Well, huh! I was dedicated for the past 3 days until we bought the trailer and celebrated with wine.
    So there.

CURT...you are an inspiration, my Dear! I'm so proud of you....you said you'd do it and you did!! Not many of us can say that.
    You're amazing!!!!!!!!!

Back on track tomorrow......!!
    Good luck to all of us!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you ladies

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you ladies
    ...he called us "Ladies", Walks..... Well. I am. Anyway. Can't vouch for you, Sweetums...

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

aw....... we is both ladies!! I's sure tired though, reckon I oughta stretch out and take in some tv soon. Nighty night!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    aw....... we is both ladies!! I's sure tired though, reckon I oughta stretch out and take in some tv soon. Nighty night!
    What EVER you say, Darling!!
    Yup....it's getting late, we're watching, "The Seventies" ... Great series, but the Vietnam war is on now, which was during our first years of marriage, which was such a horrible time for the US, not to mention Watergate. Interesting times, for sure....we just felt so thankful to be Canadians. I can't tell you how many times I've watched, "All The President's Men", which lead to Nixon's impeachment, and if it was on right now, I'd PVR it for tomorrow?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I love my trainer , I am taking their orders and will be bck in Sept!:

It’s hot.

It’s August.

We don’t get a ton of nice warm weather on the Wet Coast so here at Equilibria we decided that we want you to forget about starting a weight loss and exercise regime this August.

Instead we must insist you stay out of our studio drop the woman-guilt about not exercising enough and go drink on patios, play with your kids, enjoy those BBQ’s with your friends. Oh and you MUST try this skinny low calorie pina-colada drink I am loving. (See bottom of page). And stay the heck outta our gym for the month.

Trainers Order’s.

We have some pretty strong values at Equilibria and we believe happy women have enough play time, rest time and work time. And August is not a work month – it’ a play month. Plus who has time to exercise with the kids home 24/7?

But September – well September my ladies, is a work month, and not to be ‘that’ person but uh, it is coming up in 6 weeks. Very slow, extra long weeks I promise. So how good would it feel just relaxing and enjoying the rest of summer knowing you have your fall fitness all lined up and ready to go?

You could sleep late – drop the guilt and just enjoy the next 6 weeks to your hearts content. And when you drop those munchkins off at school and put the cover over the BBQ – we are waiting for you with a complete fitness transformation program that you are all registered for and excited to get started.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Herbal Magic has filed for bankruptcy. The Centres in Western Canada will stay open, but the rest will be closed by Friday.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Herbal Magic has filed for bankruptcy. The Centres in Western Canada will stay open, but the rest will be closed by Friday.
    Yes...not surprised, Curt, although I sure lost weight going there. The franchise owner chatted with DD and I and said there was a "general dissatisfaction" (I'm guessing uprising!) among owners and they wanted better terms...so something happened, and she's now Herbal ONE, which others are now, too. So the concept is the same, the supplements are the same, but something changed concerning the franchise owners....

I'm back on track today (ugh, the first 3 days are so yucky!)....back to my Herbal Magic book and looking back at my weight-loss progress nearly brought me to tears....this has been a darn hard year and comfort foods have been my friends. But now that I can prepare meals again, at least mine, hubby does the dinners, we'll go back to eating that way and he sure doesn't mind one bit in fact he likes that he can lose his tummy, too.

So! Day 1....no weight loss to report...lol...

I'm thinking out loud here...should I start a new thread, start fresh, so to speak??
    What do you think?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Aug 11th, 2015 at 01:57 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

We can carry on here Lynn, or move i will find you!! I have been missing a lot of check ins here. I am trying though!! My meds are making it really hard to lose but I am focusing on the healthy foods and less on the scale until I see some results!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I gave birth to our twins on July 31. I gained a total of 20lbs during the pregnancy. The babies had a combined weight of 11lbs 11.5oz at birth. I'm exclusively breastfeeding them, which makes me quite hungry. It burns an additional 1,000 calories per day, but my body is also producing a lot of a hormone that produces milk while also making me hungry. It will be interesting to see how much I weigh on my doctor's office scale at my 6wk check-up.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I gave birth to our twins on July 31. I gained a total of 20lbs during the pregnancy. The babies had a combined weight of 11lbs 11.5oz at birth. I'm exclusively breastfeeding them, which makes me quite hungry. It burns an additional 1,000 calories per day, but my body is also producing a lot of a hormone that produces milk while also making me hungry. It will be interesting to see how much I weigh on my doctor's office scale at my 6wk check-up.
    Oh Angela! I think you have done just amazingly well considering there were 2 babies in there! That weight will melt off you in no time! Hope you are enjoying all of the time spent with the babies!!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I am 8 lbs heavier than prepregnancy. Not trying to lose since I am nursing. I gained 23 lbs so am quite happy. I am sure I will lose more while nursing. It always does me well.

Remember ladies like TG said it is not all about numbers. I have eaten really healthy this summer and am so proud. Less pop too which you know is my vice.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Page 219 of 226 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 ... LastLast

Thread Information