User Tag List

Page 224 of 226 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Packed a full and healthy lunch today, including some cashews and some kale salad! I'm feeling good about it.
    ROMEO, Angela273, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Making more conscious choices about what I put in my body yesterday and (so far) today have given me a slight boost in energy. I was feeling some sugar/bready cravings yesterday but they went away after I ate my salad (weird). The water intake is staying high, and I'm trying to remember to drink some tea at least every few days.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Well i weighed today and all I can say is better luck next week. I gained after a well planned sensible week, the doctor changed my meds, the old ones had a diuretic and new ones don't...I'm puffy now.back to the doctor next week. damn...not giving up next week will be better.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I am having an eat what I want weekend...back on track Mon. I am back to prepregnancy weight of 157. I am not worrying about the dream, losing the final 10 lbs, any more. I want my girls to love health, not a number. I will work on the number when I don't have young kids. Oh and I am trying to love health and not a number myself...I seem to lose wo trying that way!
    Last edited by Granger; Sat, Oct 3rd, 2015 at 11:08 AM.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not just any tea though...Green tea and mint both caffeine free varieties, have the fat burning properties. Some people drink tea and add load of milk to it, defeats the whole purpose.

Cashew and other nuts...watch out for the intake amount as it can be fattening if consumed in large amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelikewinter3 View Post
    Making more conscious choices about what I put in my body yesterday and (so far) today have given me a slight boost in energy. I was feeling some sugar/bready cravings yesterday but they went away after I ate my salad (weird). The water intake is staying high, and I'm trying to remember to drink some tea at least every few days.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy good morning, everyone!!

A waste of a diet weekend, what with preparing appys, mixing Cosmos then going out for dinner with 'the kids', then left-over appys on Sunday...
    But back on track today!!!

Have a successful week, everyone!!!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What a busy weekend! Went out for dinner for my dad's birthday yesterday, had some delicious pizza! I got a full sized medium pizza (they were half price, winner!) and I brought 6 slices home. Lunch for the next few days, nice! Groceries yesterday involved picking up a lot of fresh produce, and this morning I made myself 3 500mL jars of fresh juice! I'm in the middle of drinking one right now, it's so good.

Energy levels still up, and I'm feeling less stiffness in my hips/lower back, so I'm taking it as a good sign. Keep on trucking and good luck everyone!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh way to go! You dusted off the juicer! You are doing better than I am Anyone have any strategies for this coming turkey day? Are you invited to or doing the cooking for a large meal with all the trimmings and desserts and nibblies etc?

I am going to be staying at a cabin Friday to Monday for a fishing derby with 2 other couples. I have never met them and no one has discussed whether we are doing meals together or anything traditional for Thanksgiving. So I don't know what to expect at all. I will miss the big sit down turkey meal if we don't put something together. But I think we will likely just pack our usual camping menu and roll with it. If we do well fishing we will have some good, low fat and healthy protein.
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ha ha, I like your strategy
    Lynn49, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Well got on the scale and I am down two pounds for the week.I'll take it and will just use some restraint this weekend!!! Just did my pie crusts and I have a beautiful cheesecake in the oven....I will fatten up my house guests and live vicariously through their plates!!
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Sat, Oct 10th, 2015 at 11:04 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Thu, Oct 29th, 2015 at 08:10 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

That's so smart, lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Down one more pound this week!!! Pretty good considering Thanksgiving was included in this!!
    Might be a tough weekend, husband requested nachos and wings for tonight for when we watch the game....I cut up veggies and will just have a couple of wings.
    lecale, walkonby and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Thu, Oct 29th, 2015 at 08:10 PM.
    walkonby and thriftygranny like this.

Thread Information