User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Carlton Cards 10 Christmas cards for $1. And All-Occasion cards, too!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Forgot to mention this after buying a bunch of cards yesterday! Some of these cards are $5-$6 regular price. Last year, the cards were 5 for $1.

Loved giving my sons' daycare friends beautiful, embellished Christmas cards with seemingly-generous presents bought on amazing clearance earlier in the year. Makes me feel like a magician. I'm sure the other parents thought I needed my head examined when they saw the cards alone. Love that they only cost $0.20 each. ;-)

They had all-occasion cards at the store near me as well! See my post (with picture) below!
    This thread is currently associated with: Carlton Cards
    Last edited by Minou; Thu, Jan 3rd, 2013 at 11:37 PM.
    FrugalKris and torontogal12 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Was this at the Carlton Cards store? Thanks so much for the heads-up. I'd love to get beautiful cards for next Christmas at an amazing price.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Yes, it's at the Carlton Cards mall stores.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

this is in Ontario too.... got some beautiful cares today
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You're lucky, I went today and they were $1 each or boxes for $7 for just 18 cards. Pfft. Will wait
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

TJY
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I picked a couple cards too.. But they were $1! And I thought that was a good deal already!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

check zellers all cards are 30% off 1$ cards are for .70
    sweetmomma likes this.
    For cute kids clothing check
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/sfaraz685

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I stopped at the mall near me this evening and happened to pass Carlton cards there... they not only had Christmas cards, but they had clearance birthday/kid birthday/belated birthday/anniversary/age birthday/humour/Happy Birthday from group/baby shower/good luck/sympathy cards 10 for 1.00 -- 2 1/2 racks of them near the door. Some were of the 99 cent value variety, but a lot were expensive ones, too. For 10 cents each, can't complain! Got lots of really nice kids' birthday cards, some with added "gifts" like stickers, backpack hangers, musical features included. They also had some rolls of gift wrap (I bought some baby shower wrap) and bags for $1.00... most Christmas and clearance gift items were 75% off. They also had "year you were born" birthday cards with an attached DVD about that year for $1.00. Regular $14.95. Cashier said that my purchases were $165.00 at regular price, but I paid about $11.00 with tax. Should be prepared for birthdays/baby showers/weddings/funerals for a few years.

Last edited by Minou; Thu, Jan 3rd, 2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: added photo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

that is amazing! I have to know what mall is this!! I might make a special trip for that price!

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    I stopped at the mall near me this evening and happened to pass Carlton cards there... they not only had Christmas cards, but they had clearance birthday/kid birthday/belated birthday/anniversary/age birthday/humour/Happy Birthday from group/baby shower/good luck/sympathy cards 10 for 1.00 -- 2 1/2 racks of them near the door. Some were of the 99 cent value variety, but a lot were expensive ones, too. For 10 cents each, can't complain! Got lots of really nice kids' birthday cards, some with added "gifts" like stickers, backpack hangers, musical features included. They also had some rolls of gift wrap (I bought some baby shower wrap) and bags for $1.00... most Christmas and clearance gift items were 75% off. They also had "year you were born" birthday cards with an attached DVD about that year for $1.00. Regular $14.95. Cashier said that my purchases were $165.00 at regular price, but I paid about $11.00 with tax. Should be prepared for birthdays/baby showers/weddings/funerals for a few years.

Tvguide likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Carlton Cards location in Yorkville also has the 10 for $1 deal, but holiday cards only.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Kildonan Place in Winnipeg. I was there last night after eight, and there were lots left... and the clerk said that they keep filling the racks with their discontinued cards.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

thanks for the heads up! I'm heading there tonight to do some returns, so I'll have to check it out!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The one underground near Bay station? I thought that one was closing?
    Quote Originally Posted by taravdd View Post
    The Carlton Cards location in Yorkville also has the 10 for $1 deal, but holiday cards only.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

of course it is KP-that is the one that is pretty far from me oh well...maybe next time. thanks for the info though.

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Kildonan Place in Winnipeg. I was there last night after eight, and there were lots left... and the clerk said that they keep filling the racks with their discontinued cards.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always buy from them once their cards are marked down so i have it for the next xmas at a fraction of the cost!! thanks for the reminder

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information