User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SassyAshley
  • 1 Post By anastasia1009

Thread: Dole Live Right Bites - Have you tried them?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hi Folks!

Several coupons for $0.75 off Dole Live Right Bites have landed in my hands and I am just wondering if anyone has tried these yet?

What do you think?

Cheers,

Snip.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Mmmm I've wanted to buy those for a while but they're never on sale
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I actually got to try these in at a tasting at our local RCSS. I was surprised. I do like them but for me they need to be on sale to buy them. I got them for $1.97 - $0.75 Coupon a coupon months ago.

The only downside to these was I personally found them to be a little dry. I think since they cram so much into the bites you will find chunks in these. Pieces of nuts and berries. Another downside is I do not find them as filling as a granola bar. They are a great healthy alternative would I buy a box or two on sale yes but would I stock up on them and keep them on hand at all times no. I will take the not so good for Nature Valley over these any day, they just fill me up better.
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

My hubby brought some home last year and I found them dry and didn't like them. I would rather eat Nature Valley bars.
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I have to agree with the last two reveiws... I found them to be dry, and also too chewy/dense for my liking. I only tried the banana flavor, and wouldnt buy again.
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Love this product, since they are full of good stuff. There are low in sugar and don't contain wheat.
    I've gotten several boxes at $.33 (sale/coupons) and last Friday was able to get another 3 boxes for free (sale/coupons).
    I'd probably still buy the product once the coupons are gone-it's a great product. My ds loves them to.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I have tried the peanut butter and dark choc/coconut flavours. Both very tasty but I do prefer to have them with a tea or coffee because they are quite dry. I am always looking for healthy alternatives as snacks and these seem to fit the bill.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got the mixed berry & almond bites. very tasty.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I have tried the peanut butter ones and the dark chocolate coconut ones - both of which I did like, but not love. They were a little dry - I nuked them in the microwave and they were better that way. I would eat them without doing so though. I agree with another poster, will only buy when they are on sale and no they didn't feel me up as much as another bar would, but they are healthier which is more important to me. They also have the crunchy bites - which are almonds and dried fruit - I have tried the raspberry acai and strawberry goji - very tasty although you don't get very much in the packaging and it says "product of China" which someone mentioned in another thread and that part was disappointing - we do have almonds in Canada Dole!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

i really like them. The ARE on the dry side, but they are wheat-free and chemical-free. The ingredient list is pretty short and you can recognize all the ingredients! The peanut butter ones are my favourite.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have had the dark chocolate ones and also the coconut ones. The dark chocolate ones are dry and a bit bitter. The coconut ones are ok but also a bit dry. They are also really small, they really are just one bite !

Thread Information