User Tag List

Thread: Fitness

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey peeps, I am Daphney from Chicago. I've been very active as a teenager, sort of got off that in last 15 years. It's time to get back.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Every one wants to look beautiful so for that you need some extra care of your skin and personality.You can select dress which is gives best looks to your personality.For skin care you can use herbal products which not harmful for your skin.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One of the most important things you can do for your weight loss goals is regular cardio exercise. Physical fitness exercises generally, through the right nutrition and adequate rest is achieved. This is an important part of life.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you have to do at least 20 mins of cardio for any muscle strengthening to be actually beneficial.
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff! Try it. please use my referral link 90$ in paypal gift cards so far http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Lyssapaquette475

http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=lyssapaquette475 <- i'm new please use referral

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm starting to get back into shape again. Most important is diet. I actually started doing a herbal de-tox which is a great start to clense your body and lose a few pounds. But definately have to hit the gym or do something you actually enjoy doing like a sport perhaps.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fitness plays vital role for healthy body. There are many ways to have feet body like do yoga and exercise, eat healthy food, fresh fruit, green vegetables, drink water and so on.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find joining gym classes are best because they actually force you to finish the entire session. Otherwise I would give up too easily

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Two words: Krav Maga. Find a good instructor near you. It's a great workout and you learn how to defend yourself at the same time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It play the role of healthy body.I prefer physiotherapist provide the best tips and exercises.Do exercises, yoga and walk every morning. Eat healty food and drink too much water. Avoid unhealhy food.
    <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cols="1" frame="VOID" rules="NONE"> <colgroup><col width="342"></colgroup> <tbody> <tr> <td align="LEFT" height="19" width="342">If u want the change,be the change.</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by back2basics101 View Post
    Hey peeps, I am Daphney from Chicago. I've been very active as a teenager, sort of got off that in last 15 years. It's time to get back.
    Hey join yoga or gym. This will help you lot. Even I am also looking forward to join it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Obesity is a common problem today for most people, the cause is an irregularity habit and unhealthy eating. If you are one of those people, do not worry because there are ways around this problem and return to a healthier life.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Everybody need fitness to look good and smart. So to get this smartness our weight should be less and under control. We should take balanced diet and always do exercises in the morning to remain fit.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fitness is the most important role of our good looking and smartness. It play the role of healthy body. There are so many ways feet our body like do some exercise or yoga, take balanced diet, Avoid the unhealthy foods, Take only fresh fruits and some green vegetables, drink to more and more water.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you're losing 20+ pounds then its eating healthy but but if you're trying to lose the last 10 pounds then it's calorie counting. I know from experience. Nutrition is the most important part, cardio depends on your caloric expenditure so you can't just say 20 minutes (try counting calories and not minutes), weight training creates muscles which burns fat. Weight training has proven to be more beneficial than cardio because your body burns calories 24 hours after your workout whereas cardio only burns what you do while you're exercising if that makes sense.

Thread Information