In need of a last minute Valentine's Day present? A gift certificate for our unique Re-Engaged Session is the perfect choice! We begin with an in-depth discussion of what you hope to get out of the session. I then pass along a questionnaire so that you can answer questions about your relationship and your loved one.

From there we plan your perfect date and I show up with my camera. I will ask you a series of questions to get you talking to and about one another while posing you in flattering positions. Then we get into the meaty part of the date. I will hand you a collection of cue cards with different questions and challenges and will move across the room to give you privacy while simultaneously shooting paparazzi style.

Your life becomes the art and my camera becomes the canvas upon which it is painted. The photos will exist as a testament to a life that is both love and art.

In addition, you will also receive a custom designed photo memory book at no additional cost.

Click HERE to read more about our exclusive Re-Engaged Sessions and grab your gift certificate! Once you have made your purchase you will receive an electronic gift certificate within 24 hours to present to your loved one.

What one Re-Engaged couple had to say about the session:

"I wasn't sure what to expect, but the questions and what we got out of it was much deeper than I could have asked for! We still talk about our date, and the things we discussed and learned. It was a great experience that I am thankful we had. After the wedding and the build up, we got stuck in a rut. The re-engagement session helped us to reconnect and work through some problems we hadn't even discussed. Having the photos to look back on and see how happy we are is really just an added bonus." Rebecca and Adam (see their session HERE).