User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have little experience, I worked in the food industry for a little over a year, I have babysat for years, and I hve done telemarketing for a insulation company....

seems like all the jobs are going to family or are strictly comission based; even if I was only making about 200 dollars a week; I would be better off then I am now, I have applied at 40+ locations with no serious call backs other then people on kijiji seeing my resume and suggesting selling avon and the like... starting to get pretty disheartened and its affecting my relationship quite a bit.
    This thread is currently associated with: Avon

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

check out websites like HRDC job bank and workopolis and monster. i also know that sutherland is always hiring, may not be the best work but you have experience and its a paycheck.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Been looking on kijiji, and monster, and I'll check the other ones out, and as for Sutherland I think that many people would dissagree; Employees are treated unfairly there; I worked there for 2 weeks the advarage person stays there >3 months, when I was there all the "higher ups" had only been there for 6 months to a year, job placement places wont even concider them anymore, and if you are on EI and leave for anything stress related from there you get it guarenteed.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aside from monster and workopolis, you could also look at Elance, Odesk or better yet at Staff.com which is for full time work. Check these sites and submit your resume. For sure, you will find one or two jobs that would actually fit you. They are always hiring.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Last edited by mydusty; Thu, Apr 12th, 2012 at 06:43 AM.

Thread Information