User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By oscarandme
  • 1 Post By Frugal Lisa
  • 1 Post By oscarandme

Thread: Aylmer Accents and Lysol Dispensers oon baseline road

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I'm not certain where to post this because it is local but yesterday the WM on Baseline road had a the Aylmer Accents for 1.00 as opposed the 3.00 other places and if you have coupons (a greater deal)(I had 75 cents off 2) thanks to mcminsen. They only had a few flavors. DH picked up garlic and oil I believe was the choice. I was busy handing out coupons so I missed the choices, sorry.

The big cans below that shelf of normal diced tomatoes had 1.00 off 2 (Aylmer Accents) on that label and I believe those were a dollar too (the big cans).

Also had those 5.00 off Lysol soap dispensers, no soap bag inside though. I had read 7.00 on clearance so was ready for 5.00 coupon plus us to pay 2.00. Did a price check at the cash 3.99 so we/I ran back and bought 6 and received 3.08 in return. I gave one to the cashier, she was so sweet and patient. She was going bananas from the gift. I also handed out 3 coupons to the lady in front who was buying the Purex that was on sale for 3.00. I had 3-1.50 off. She was almost crying, I swear. She kept looking back at me and I kept smiling, so we were processing our order with our lovely cashier and the lady came to me and held my hand and said "do you know this is kindess week-be kind to someone week?"-DH says heck she's like that every day, seriously.

And the lady behind me had pudding and milk and rice and I gave her several too, She was unsure of my motive you could see but I left it at that. She never said thank you, no problem, I saw she used them so mission accomplished.

Also they had several,I had 2.00 coupon for Zantac for the everyone who has the 3.00 coupon-they have some. I had 3-3.00 and 6 were 2.00 but I buy Zantac anyways and the price was 1.97 on shelf but I checked my bill later and it was 2.22, so overcharged there. So paid 25 cents each by mistake but still a great deal.

Thank you to my ROAKS for the 3.00 coupons.

NOTE: try the WM on Richmond road for these deals, Baseline are out I was told.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by oscarandme; Sat, Feb 23rd, 2013 at 02:38 PM.
    linnyeg, emg and Frugal Lisa like this.

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

I like that wm! The staff is very nice from my experience. But the metro on Richmond ( lincon heights) is great about putting out lots of tear pads!!!
    oscarandme likes this.
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Frugal Lisa!

I agree. And I'm really starting to like Metro so both together...is great.
    Frugal Lisa likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

I don't mind Metro, but I do most of my shopping at Rcss kanata.

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

I'm headed to the barrhaven wm today try my luck and hopefully get some Motrin and Tylenol. I stock up on children's items a lot, I run a daycare and I have a lot of friends that are young moms (I was a young mom too) so hopefully I can stock up for when they need meds for their little ones!

Thread Information