User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: free soft soap refills

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dropped by Walmart this evening and they had TONS (middle isle, near the shampoo/soap) of the $1 soft soap refills on the floor already/early in case anyone is waiting for the next flyer sale to begin. So pretty to see them all there all lined up without not a one removed yet... lol. Used up the last of the buy 2 save $2 coupons I had left over = free soap. Also had the Lysol no touch kits marked down to $7 and with the current $5 printables (I think smartsource?) they were a great price at $2. We will all have clean hands for quite some time.
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source, Walmart

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Great Brag! I just donated a bunch of my soap... I went a little over board last time it was free...
    newtosave likes this.
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Good deals!!!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Omg so excited!!! I hoarded these coupons in trades and was so sad they were expiring. I ge to use them on the last day!!!!!!
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is flippin fun to use up wads of coupons on the last day at the price of $0! Have fun shopping!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Our Lysol are not on sale yet still 9 way to go
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Good for you, got stormed in today over here, and not sure if my store will have them tomorrow, I know yesterday when I check they only had 2 bottles and with the price of $2.36.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stormed here too... but roads plenty clear enough by this evening... it is snow, slush or rain out there? ICK! We are a smaller store, this display wasn't there before... looked like it was just put out. Hope you find some tomorrow.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

P.S. The Lysol also seemed like a new markdown... located quite near to the soap on the end of an isle near shampoo facing the main isle... little section of clearance.

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Nice deals! Enjoy
    Do onto others as you wish done to you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hopesdreams

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Thanks, I didn't have the guts to go out today Saw a bus out of my window that got stuck for a while. Believe we have 60 buses reported got stuck in snow today. Outside the snow seems still not die down. Can't wait for the city to clean the snow on local streets. Saw my neighbor's van had issue to go on the road, and ended up shoveled part of the road to get the van out.

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    Stormed here too... but roads plenty clear enough by this evening... it is snow, slush or rain out there? ICK! We are a smaller store, this display wasn't there before... looked like it was just put out. Hope you find some tomorrow.

Trading Score
    80 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    Dropped by Walmart this evening and they had TONS (middle isle, near the shampoo/soap) of the $1 soft soap refills on the floor already/early in case anyone is waiting for the next flyer sale to begin. So pretty to see them all there all lined up without not a one removed yet... lol. Used up the last of the buy 2 save $2 coupons I had left over = free soap. Also had the Lysol no touch kits marked down to $7 and with the current $5 printables (I think smartsource?) they were a great price at $2. We will all have clean hands for quite some time.
    Awesome brag!!
    I'm hoping to find these tomorrow. Which location were you at?

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thanks for shareing I will take a look tomorrow I would love to find a few more.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Weren't on sleep yet in thornhill and I wanna use my last coupon tomorrow!!!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

anyone know if any walmart in scarbrough have soft soap out today at $1 please let me kwow i got so many in trades and it will be waste

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information