User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By anisa

Thread: I am so happy to see new family entertainment!

Im Frugal & I Know It! mandygeering's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have been so happy to see that their is finally something for kids to do in the West Kelowna Area! Ogoplay is the latest and greatest in kids active indoor playgrounds. We have had only Johnson Bentley Memorial Pool forever, and not everyone wants to go to the pool all the other family entertainment businesses around here have closed and then kids have nothing to do and it hurts the community. Ogoplay is for all ages and is super fun, excellent customer service, great food. They are brand new to the community and I hope they stay forever! Visit www.ogoplay.ca or If you wanna show your support for this local business, I made a button for bloggers to grab and use on my blog (favorite blogs and sites page) No I am not an employee just a huuuuuuge advocate for active, healthy children and safe, fun communities! Anyone else have problems finding neat places to take their kids?
    This thread is currently associated with: Bentley
    Please visit my blog! http://funkyfrugalmommy.com I host giveaways, post recipes, jokes, freebies and more! Hope to see you soon!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

what happened to old mcdonald's farm??

when you were little and crossed the bridge and saw the ever so enticing sign, you wished you could go!
    Last edited by anisa; Fri, Mar 8th, 2013 at 07:36 PM.
    operabob likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Im Frugal & I Know It! mandygeering's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

old mcdonalds farm went bankrupt, so did the water slides! so sad then out popped ogoplay!
    Please visit my blog! http://funkyfrugalmommy.com I host giveaways, post recipes, jokes, freebies and more! Hope to see you soon!

Thread Information