User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By curtnicole

Thread: How to win free stuff online...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Friends,

Today I would like to share my views and story on wining freebies and deals online.
    I have been using internet for chatting, participating forums, checking emails and watching videos for many years.
    Luckily few years ago I got to know about the free coupons, deals and free samples from a friend of mine. But it took little long for me to receive
    my first successful coupons and freebies.

And most importantly my personal email was filled with lots of junks and spams and of course with lots of scams too. It's really not easy to get freebies for a very new internet user. Definitely you have to face many failures before you find the right genuine places to win the free stuffs and also you need to learn how to keep your personal email spam free.

In addition to the freebie offers there are also many useful PAID deals available online. These are definitely money savers and help you to save lots of dollars in your monthly budget. Sometimes you might find "buy one get one offers" which would be awesome depending on your needs.

So far I got some freebies and free samples and many useful coupons and deals online.
    Some of the freebies I got are T-Shirts, toilet papers, Cosmetics Samples, baby items, $100 amazon coupon, Walmart coupon. To be honest I have signed up of 1000s and 1000s freebies and won few times and the best part is now I know how to keep my personal email spam free.
    I have saved thousands of dollars in the last few years on online shopping. When ever I wanted to buy something the very first thing I do is to search for coupons and deals. Most of the time I have succeeded. I have experience in finding best coupons which gave me up to 75% discounts.
    So it's up to you to learn how to win free stuff without being scammed and spammed.

Few days ago I have bookmarked a website and it's not because of it's a freebie site but because of the fact that it's an awesome article which talks about how to win free stuff without being scammed and spammed. I would definitely recommend you all to read it and gain some knowledge on online freebies.

Here is the link. Just have a look.
    Good luck.

http://howtowinfreestuffonline.blogspot.com/
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Mia001 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you all find this amazing!
    Last edited by curtnicole; Sat, Apr 6th, 2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Duplicate

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Enjoy winning!
    Last edited by curtnicole; Sat, Apr 6th, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol so funny! good article

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i enojyed

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its really amazing and nice.Thanx for sharing it.
    libra66

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thats amazing

Im Frugal & I Know It! mandygeering's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

very cool!
    Please visit my blog! http://funkyfrugalmommy.com I host giveaways, post recipes, jokes, freebies and more! Hope to see you soon!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good article.

Thread Information