User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dark circles under eyes that do NOT go away

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I dont wear a lot of heavy makeup but my biggest problem is that I have dark circles under my eyes that are not caused by lack of sleep or stress.. They are pretty much permanent! My skin is quite fair and tends to be on the dry side so most concealers I have used tend to look cakey. Also I am young.. Only 24 and this has been an issue for a long time. When I look for products at the drug store most of the products for dark circles are made with anti aging products that I am told are bad for young skin. Help!! If possible I prefer something more on the natural side rather than something with a lot of chemicals.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    BC Gal likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I have the same thing and have tried everything to conceal it; of course like you said it doesn't work and most products just land up caking up. A couple years ago when Aveeno had coupons out for a new line called fresh essentials, I tried the eye roller and wow! What a difference! First, I really like the feel - it is a cool liquid not cream and feels really nice. After about 45 min - 1 hr, the darkness under my eyes is noticeably lighter and less sunken in looking. It is definitely by far the best product I've tried and it really works.

Name:  default.jpg
Views: 1656
Size:  5.5 KB
    If you get it, keep it upside down. I though mine ran out of liquid quick, but lasted for months just by keeping it standing on the cap (and I use it 2- 4 times a day).
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I would recommend Arbonne RE9 advanced corrective eye creme. Yes, I am a consultant, but that it not the only reason I am recommending it. I know a middle aged woman with the darkest under-eye circles I've ever seen in my life, and I got her started using the eye creme and it has worked wonders! Message me for more information.
    Check out my new money-saving blog:
    http://www.malfinnsaves.ca/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Until now i have not find an effective way to remove those dark circles under my eyes. It really annoys me.
    Everybody love computer, hookbag computer parts

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm a guy and have this problem too. I have had people ask me whether someone punched me in the eyes. Some eye rollers work for some people but not others. I have used one that got great reviews on amazon, many comments saying things like "I tried everything and it didn't work then I tried this and it works!" so I got my hopes up and bought it and it had no effect. I think there is no solution that works for all people, some people had success with various products but that doesn't mean you will too.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Durmablend is the only answer.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to agree with RMurp2007. The only thing that I have found to work is Dermablend Cover Cream. I will have to say that it's very difficult product to work with. It's VERY thick and you really have to work with it. I would advise you to go to SDM and test it out first. This product covers really well but I hate it because you need a lot of patience with this product. I just don't have the time to use something like this on a consistent basis but if covering your under eyes is very important to you then perhaps this product will work well for you!

PS I know you were looking for some sort of skincare product to help reduce the darkness but unfortunately nothing skincare related has made a remarkable difference in my under eye darkness.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeh View Post
    I dont wear a lot of heavy makeup but my biggest problem is that I have dark circles under my eyes that are not caused by lack of sleep or stress.. They are pretty much permanent! My skin is quite fair and tends to be on the dry side so most concealers I have used tend to look cakey. Also I am young.. Only 24 and this has been an issue for a long time. When I look for products at the drug store most of the products for dark circles are made with anti aging products that I am told are bad for young skin. Help!! If possible I prefer something more on the natural side rather than something with a lot of chemicals.
    I am 25 and have struggled with this since I was in grade school. Have your iron levels checked. I get extremely pale (think Robert Pattinson in Twilight lol) so the dark circles become more obvious. Once or twice I've had people ask me what happened (like thinking I'd gotten hit in the eyes I guess). I was diagnosed with anemia (low iron) at around age 13. I have my iron levels checked yearly and if I haven't been taking my pills I'm very low.

I'm horrible for remembering to take them. And when I don't I become exhausted. Like I feel like everything I'm doing is such a huge task, almost like when you're trying to walk quickly in deep water.

It's worth getting the blood work done. When I'm taking my iron my skin is not as pale and the circles aren't as bad (aside from days like today when I'm going on day three of only 4 hours sleep from the little monsters keeping me awake hahaha)
    Last edited by Bronwen; Sun, Apr 14th, 2013 at 08:49 AM.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a jar of Durmablend in the USA and find it very easy to use. I put a little on my finger and apply to the dark circles. That is it! Maybe the heat from my finger makes it easier to apply?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    I bought a jar of Durmablend in the USA and find it very easy to use. I put a little on my finger and apply to the dark circles. That is it! Maybe the heat from my finger makes it easier to apply?
    You just use your fingers? Did you buy the jar? It feels like a thick paste to me. Perhaps the one I have has dried out.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yours must be dried out. I have always just used my finger. Try warming some in your palm or even microwave?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    Yours must be dried out. I have always just used my finger. Try warming some in your palm or even microwave?
    I'll try the microwave idea Thanks!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i have the same thing. its because my iron level is really low. the average for a woman is somewhere between 65-165 and mine hovers around the 14 mark. when i take iron i feel physically ill. my energy levels are always really low. i try to supplement with diet, but i find the circles never really go away. my children both have dark circles too, the doctor said its because i have them (?) doesn't really make sense, they arent iron deficient.

lol

either way, i use physicians formula concealer in addition to my bb cream foundation and i find it does a fairly good job at hiding them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There are a lot of remedies for that and they are way better then using the products that are in the market.So i would suggest you the same because i have been through that and remedies are perfect.

Website
    Last edited by Acrem; Sat, Oct 12th, 2013 at 10:15 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You are so younger that you don't need more makeup. What you should do just protect your skin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information