User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This store has horrible customer service, I purchased a belt for my son, as he has a concert this Friday, we purchased it while in B.C on business with my husband. We get home and notice it is defective. I contact the manufacture Bench Craft Leathers and they pass it onto Elliot Row Menswear in Penticton B.C who does nothing but brag about how the two are friends. I explained my sittuation which is I leave for Germany early this week and my sons concert. She promises and suggests that she will make the factory send a belt to me prior to his concert and ensuring it is here prior to it. She requests some number of the back of the belt, so I ask my son, and if you have children you will understand this. He gave the wrong number, for whatever reason, eother he did t read the belt or guessed a numbef or whatever he is a teen and I have asked and has no excuse. I convey this to the owner of Elliot Row Menswear and because he made an error, bow there is to much confusion and she needs everything back before she will do the exchange, breaching her lwn contract. This is poor ethics, if she had said this a week or so ago, it might have been possible to still get this done but now there is no chance.
    So if your shopping for a quality belt, do not buy Bench Craft Leather supplies or from Elliot Row in Penticten B.C, as the customer service is horrible.
    I have sent the belt back, it will leave here tomorrow morning by 11am, but I will not keep my fingers crossed, so because of them he is forced to wear a low grade belt at a private school, where imagine is everything.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The only thing I understand is if it was something as important as supplying the model number of the belt for an exchange, I would have asked my son to bring the belt to me so I could tell the person on the phone what the number was. I don't understand how you think you received poor customer service because of your mistake. And who seriously looks at another kid's belt at school?? Come on, belts are available everywhere, even good-quality ones!

CaNewbie-Eager To Learn!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like the company was going to do their part and get you the belt ASAP. They have to protect themselves from fraud. Sounds like you should be more concerned about his reading abilities, not worried about the brands he wears to school! Priorities!
    Last edited by Brooke_; Tue, Apr 9th, 2013 at 10:39 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

I also tried from here and my experience was very bad. Then i tried out one another inline shopping store :http://forgedemperor.com/. One can find the best clothing collection of men's wear here.

Thread Information