User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Target

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So sad, it is very risky but soil is better option to fire extinction, you have suffered enough damage.
    Brendon77

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target Canada is totally ripping us off Up and Up hydrogen peroxide 16 oz in US $0.52 regular price and in Canada 473mL is $3.34 16oz=473mL.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Target store in Hamilton (Queenston and Nash) has layout like the Burlington Store-Starbucks to left of entrance, then womenswear. Bath section-several woven design options in towels; the aisle with kids' towels was fun to view.
    Target provides umbrella bags if shoppers have wet umbrellas?

Target store in Ancaster-Mom has changed mind that she wouldn't set foot in Target again. She found the store tidy during our quick visit for clothing. In contrast, when she had visited Centre Mall site not long after opening, she saw messy areas.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Jul 27th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What's the difference between Target and Zellers nothing except more cleanliness at Target.I bought a clearance item it came up at regular price.I did get it fixed no problem.Customers ahead of in line several items were priced wrong.Target still not fully stocked opened in early May sounds like Zellers.
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm thinking Target is just going to be what it is, a fine replacemtn for Zellers, nothing more. Not the great wunder that targets has in the US.

I was hoping Target would draw me into Regina a bit more, but alas, it won't. Yahoo!
    anisa and coupon girl like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Target Canada is totally ripping us off Up and Up hydrogen peroxide 16 oz in US $0.52 regular price and in Canada 473mL is $3.34 16oz=473mL.
    Now hydrogen peroxide is $1.74.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Saw the two page ad (second image) for Peter Pilotto's capsule collection for spring at Target in Elle magazine's March issue, then the item below.
    http://www.target.ca/en/whatsinstore...to?lnk=content
    http://news.yahoo.com/peter-pilotto-makes-target-pop-105454865--politics.html;_ylt=AwrTWf1FBvlSOEcAv.LQtDMD

Bet this is a Greater Toronto area/major urban area stocked collection. I like the floral prints but would remedy sleeves (not a huge fan of black) with some alteration. If Hamilton or Burlington stores have stock, post the location please!

Then in a writeup about Canadians to watch, Sarah Stevenson has a collection for Target this spring. Two pieces-a black sleeveless dress with dark blue multi tone print insets and a t-shirt with longer tail in similiar colour were shown. Will have to walk through women's wear and see if it's stocked. Promising!
    Last edited by Ciel; Mon, Feb 10th, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Just called a local store-a small bit of the Peter Pilotto collection came in yesterday and is selling through. Word was to come in ASAP if I want to see anything! Plan to head out to take a peek today and get an idea of prices.

The capsule collection was placed halfway between the regular and plus women's sections with dedicated racks and sign by the aisle.

Update: slip on shoes (wave pattern, grey on black or floral pattern blue/yellow on white) $29.99. Shell top $24.99, skirts $29.99 and up. Lower end dresses: mock wrap top $34.99 and another style $44.99. The dresses with poufier skirts have tulle layers in between the dress fabric and lining: $69.99-$79.99. There's even a towel-24.99, I believe. Most pieces have black and some colours. The model in the ad had a lace mesh shrug or top under the dress she's wearing-I did not see that lace item on the racks.

No sign of Sarah Stevenson line yet.
    Last edited by Ciel; Mon, Feb 10th, 2014 at 07:39 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If they're not selling they do go on clearance. I remember getting some Jason Wu at an American store on clearance
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Just called a local store-a small bit of the Peter Pilotto collection came in yesterday and is selling through. Word was to come in ASAP if I want to see anything! Plan to head out to take a peek today and get an idea of prices.

The capsule collection was placed halfway between the regular and plus women's sections with dedicated racks and sign by the aisle.
    I thought Target does not carry woman's plus size in Canada? At least not in any of the GTA stores I have been in. What location were you in?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

No plus size here either.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I went to the Target Ancaster store. Too bad I did not look again at clothing today but when I was in this morning, I just headed to grocery. Will double-check sizes/brands.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Target in Canada does not have a plus size section in any of the 5 stores I have been to in 2 provinces.

They go up to a XXL in some stuff, but that's it. no dedicated plus section.
    Durham Couponer likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The xxls usually fit up to a size18.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sarah Stevenson's collection will be in stores on March 23-new spring fashions!
    http://www.thestar.com/life/fashion_...aboration.html
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information