User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Products for weight loss!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Eating meals made from scratch, lots of whole fruits and veggies coupled with healthy proteins does so much more than allow you to lose weight.

you are more alert, you get lots of fibre, you get vitamins, you feel satisfied longer etc.

gimmicks and tricks will just mess up your metabolism, and backfire because you will gain the weight back (plus more)

our metabolisms are so messed up from the junk we eat, the only way to set things right again is to eat real food, that has been prepared and portioned in a healthy way. couple that with lots of walking, taking the stairs etc, and you will be dropping pounds.
    r0c0upons likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All of those weight loss products are bad for you! Diet is 70% and excercise 30%. Concentrate on eating healthy - lots of greens!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I was either reading or watching the news where it mentioned the 'DASH' diet, which has come out on top for a couple years in a row.

I liked the idea that it was designed for people who are looking to reduce blood pressure, increase heart health. But when I looked at it, it was not realistic for me. There is a reliance on artificial sweeteners on it (which I do not eat, I'd rather skip the food rather than put that in it), and on the more recent version that has a two week weight loss plan to it, you totally cut out fruit and milk, as well as most carbs like bread (I think). I don't even drink milk, but put it in my coffee once a day - even 14 days of black coffee seems unrealistic to me, not sure I can do that. Desserts are Jello with artificial sweetener, I'd rather do without dessert! I don't eat dessert much anyhow.

And after the two weeks, it really doesn't include much in the way of treats like baked goods. While I'd probably go this route if my health were already in a bad place, I don't think I can go this hard-core just to drop belly fat.
    Last edited by Zonny; Fri, Jan 10th, 2014 at 07:38 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    There is no miracle product or secret to weight loss. Don't waste your time on products. To be blunt, you just have to get off your butt and eat less, and less crap too.

Eat well, move your body whenever you can (think stairs instead of elevator) and make your own food instead of buying it from a package.

That's it. Diets don't work. Change your lifestyle.
    I agree
    Oh Yay What a Great Freebie! Quote by Gradi O'Connell 2013

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't post links yet but check out 3fatchicks.com

I love this site. There is lots of info about nutrition and food programs. They also have simple ways to start moving or to increase your activity level. They have a great forum with lots of support and lots of wonderful recipes. Hope this helps!
    itsmewhoelse and AddyB like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I forgot about that site thx
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been struggling to loose some weight. I'm using lose it.
    Then for whatever reason I stopped login my food intake. Then I went up 1 kg from the 4 I had manage to loose
    I invite you to download lose it and let me know if you want to be my friend there.
    I'm also finding that planing my meals in advance prevents me from making bad decision
    I cook chicken breast qnd my side of choice is usually green beans or peas
    For breakfast i like to have a spinach smoothie and dinner chicken again with a salad or else
    Using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1 View Post
    Do you have any problems in the future?
    I don't have any problems in the future! Just try to drink more water. Good luck

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I would love to share a weightloss product I have been using and having great success with. If you go to www.shop.com/bykime and search diet pills the product TLS will come up. These pills have been great for me and I have seen and heard of amazing success stories. It is also not a miracle pill, you have to put in the work to change your eating as well. But when you register as a customer you also can earn cash back on everything you buy. and this is TRUE cash back program. When you have $10 or more accumulated in cash back you simply redeem it and they will send you a check in the mail for that amount. This site also allows you to purchuse thousands of other products including shopping from thousands of different sites such as walmart etc. The best part you earn cash back on everything even you walmart purchuses that you would not get from walmart themselves!! Please PM me with any questions you may have about the product or the site.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND WIN FREE CASH/GIFTCARDS
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/kelliott3
    PM me if you have any questions!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paolata View Post
    I agree with you girls, but I tried the natural way and no result. For this I want to find another solution with similar product.
    Paolata, what happened, are you use lipovon? What do you think about lipovon?

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I found a very natural way of cleansing your body from toxins, therefore, giving a way for your body to lose weight effortlessly.

Prepare 1-2 hours before going to sleep (you have to give that time to cool):

In a mug put 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, add boiled (!) water, stir and let that cool. When your cup of cinnamon water is cool, add 2 teaspoons of honey, stir well and drink the half of the cup at night before going to sleep (your stomach has to be empty before drinking that so your last meal has to be about 2 hours before drinking of the mixture). Cover your cup with the other half of cinnamon and honey mixture with a plate and put into the fridge.

Early in the morning, on an empty stomach, drink the other half of the mixture, and then, after some time, have your breakfast.

Cinnamon + honey cleanse your body from toxins very gently, and you'll gradually lose all the unnecessary weight which you couldn't lose because of the them. Toxins slow the metabolism, that's why you can't get your preferred results from diets, or moderate eating, etc...

Also read this article:

http://www.newrealities.com/index.ph...cinnamon-honey
    Last edited by Mia; Fri, Jun 27th, 2014 at 09:32 AM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any weight loss products are bad for our health. Best way is exercise + eat less.
    Find women's apparel with high quality and low price @LolliCouture.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with you, but Lipovon really able to help me. I have not had any problems with side effects.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cerla View Post
    Paolata, what happened, are you use lipovon? What do you think about lipovon?
    Yes. I used Lipovon. For me a very good product.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wish there was a magic pill but there's not!! You have to really want it..exercise, eat well and lose slowly so it stays off..if you take these pills and eat lettuce..without exercise you'll have all this loose skin hanging from your body..we all know what to do we just don't do it!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information