User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Woohoo! A north bay thread. Hi everyone. My name is Amanda, and I do coupon trading and I am always looking for good deals.

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

Yep, i'm due for a used store run soon, been too busy going to walmart and zellers with all my coupons, wish they would stop having sales for awhile hehe, I missed my first thursday of the month $1 clothing sale at Salvation Army this month though, had to go out of town, found some great tops there and a winter coat for $1 each!!!!! YOu have to really dig through but the deals are there. Hope I can get to the Sept.sale, they have this every month on the 1st Thursday
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

welcome Canadian Phoenix, nice to see another member from North Bay

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi Canadian Phoenix

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I am going to really like this forum. Thank you, I came across this when I was looking for free information on Cancer and herbal remedies.
    Shirlie9

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Im looking at moving to Burks Falls or Sundridge in the next few years. Although not as far north as North Bay (about an hour away). Ill be up in North Bay in a few weeks actually. Going camping in Burks Falls and showing my coworker the area.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Now I'm part of this gang!! I'm South River, one hour from North Bay (one hour from Huntsville!!) Anyone close to me?? We moved up here this month... near Eagle Lake, past the golf course & narrows.
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Hi CentrallyCalm...sorry it took so long to respond..My husband goes to South River every week to deliver food to the grocery store. Welcome to the area

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jknmomma View Post
    Hi CentrallyCalm...sorry it took so long to respond..My husband goes to South River every week to deliver food to the grocery store. Welcome to the area
    Cool. We've been shut in for a bit, long story... which involves a very near head on collision (missed the head on by a smidge and ended up a collision by a lot)... splint on my wrist and foot in a cast with a fracture. Not so pleasant. Van is gone, it's a write off completely. It was shredded on the one side/back (made us spin a bit during the collision) and ALL because the other driver (82 yr old man) fell asleep at the wheel of the vehicle he was supposed to be driving on the highway.

Collision speed... approx (minimum)170km/hr. That's the estimate. Let me tell ya; that's a lot of speed to impact.

Anyhow, still laid up, and will be for a while. Have to go to North Bay in January to see the Orthopaedic Surgeon and also for counselling. My son (he is 12 yrs old) was in the front seat when the accident happened) and both of us are suffering anxiety, stress and panic attacks in the car when we are driving/passengers. Normal, but still some counselling would be beneficial. Also, he is still having night terrors, nightmares and flashbacks... won't sleep in his own room either.

What a mess... for sure.

Anyhow, hope to be trading soon. I have a train out, right now, which was started before the accident. I may get a train going before Christmas, not sure... we'll see. If you are interested... let me know.

Thanks,
    Keep in touch North Bay group!!
    CentrallyCalm
    (Tracy)
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am new to this site and also from North Bay great to meet all of you

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Mabee we can all work together!! This is neat

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey there,

Pie here, new to this forum and coupon hunting. I'm a homemaker moved to North Bay in October 2010.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Heya. I'm also from North Bay and will be getting my coupons ready for trading soon!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

So I'm from Englehart and would be absolutely interested in knowing some people from the area that coupon. I travel to the south once a month and go to NB regularly. Since this thread is 2 years old this may be pointless.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No dexter not pointless...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information